The Language Academy, Fort Lauderdale:
Situated in the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale, in Broward County FL, The Language Academy (TLA) provides quality English language courses at beginner to advanced levels to local and international individuals, business executives, travelers, and non-native English speakers from around the globe. Known as the “Venice of America”. Fort Lauderdale is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is situated North of Miami, on Florida’s Gold Coast.
English Language Courses in Fort Lauderdale:
There is a special program of study for each level, and our grading system enables you to change to the next level when you are ready. There are 8 levels of study:
• Upper Intermediate
Our classes are small and carefully graded. The maximum number of students in an Executive Course is 5, with a maximum of 12 students in a General English class. This rule applies to all daily courses.
All courses are multinational and English is always the means of communication with the teachers and with other students.
General English Courses:
• General English - Morning Group Classes
• General English Intensive
• General English Platinum (Mini Group Of Max 5)
• General English Morning Group + 5 Private Lessons (Code Gec)
• General English Morning Group + 10 Private Lessons (Code Ged)
• General English - Afternoon Classes Only
• University Preparation
• Private / Semi-Private English lessons
English Exam Preparation Courses:
• TOEFL Exam prep
• TOEIC Exam prep
• IELTS Exam prep
• Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
• Cambridge CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) preparation
• Cambridge BEC (Business English Certificate)
• Cambridge TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test)
English for Executives / Business English:
• Main Executive (group classes)
• Executive Plus (group classes + 5 private lessons)
• Super Executive (group classes + 10 private lessons)
Further English Courses:
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Second Language Courses:
• Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, and German language classes
|Address: 200 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida 33301, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.