Contact - Beginner Farsi Classes in NYC
ABC Languages, New York City:
Are you searching for Farsi classes for beginners in NYC? Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, ABC Languages provides a range of Farsi lessons for adults and children. Established in 1997, we are a leading provider of foreign language instruction for adults and children. Our beginner Farsi classes include group classes for adults with day, evening and weekend study options. In addition, we provide private Farsi lessons at our language school or at your Manhattan home or office. All of our Farsi teachers are native speakers. Our aim is to teach you authentic Farsi language skills you can use in the real world.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Farsi Classes for Beginners:
Classes focus on attaining practical Farsi language skills including speaking, listening & writing.
• Group Farsi classes in daytime, evenings & at weekends
• Private Farsi lessons at our school or our tutors can travel to your home or office
• Conversational Farsi classes
• Survival Farsi for tourists
• Farsi language training for individual professionals and specialists (for business, medical professionals, chefs, cooking, travel..)
• Corporate Farsi language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Farsi tutoring for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school students)
• Online Farsi classes delivered via Skype
Other Foreign Languages Taught:
ABC Languages also provides language classes for beginners in Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Polish, Hindi, English as a Second Language (ESL) and more..
ABC Student Testimonial:
"ABC is a great school and I have had nothing but a great experience there in the 5 years that I have been taking classes there. I do it voluntarily at my own schedule and I like that they are very accommodating. Great teachers and small classes is great for individual participation and easy learning. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-02-17 were from: