ABC Languages, Manhattan - Russian Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype:
Look no further than ABC Languages for top-quality private Russian lessons in NYC! A leading provider of foreign language instruction for adults, kids and teens, we offer one-on-one Russian classes for beginners to advanced level students. Whether you need some basic Russian for travel, need to achieve fluency for work purposes, or simply want to learn Russian as a rewarding hobby, ABC can design a learning plan to help you meet your proficiency goals. You can schedule your classes around your work or family commitments. Private Russian lessons can take place at our Manhattan school or at your home or office. ABC also provides group classes and corporate language training in over 20 languages.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Private Russian Classes & Online via Skype / Zoom:
• You may consider Russian to be challenging, but it is not a difficult language to learn once you have the right instructor. All of our Russian tutors are native speakers and can travel to your home, office or other location in Manhattan.
• Our professional tutors are available 7 days a week, making evening classes and weekend classes possible.
• We can personalize the content of your lessons to focus on areas of particular interest to you (e.g. Business Russian, Survival Russian) or areas that you would like to improve.
• With the undivided attention of your private teacher, your conversational Russian will improve rapidly, as well as your reading and writing skills.
Other Foreign Languages:
• Come join ABC Languages for group classes, private lessons or arrange for a corporate program for your company in over 20 languages including Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean and more.
• Easily accessible by public transport with most subways stopping within very close walking distance, our language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).