IFA Paris Fashion School, Shanghai:
Established in Shanghai in 2002, International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is the leading international fashion school in China. In 2014, IFA Paris will offer scholarships at postgraduate level and undergraduate level for programs in our Shanghai and Paris schools. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language and both domestic and international students are welcome to apply.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Scholarships for Shanghai Programs:
Bachelor in Fashion Marketing (3 years in Paris including a semester in Shanghai)
- 2 x full scholarships covering the entire 3 years (worth €25,200)
Applicants for our undergraduate scholarship program must have graduated from high school within the past two years. If the applicant is not a native English speaker, they must have acheived an IELTS score of above 6.0.
- All candidates must supply: a transcript of high school education; a resume and a cover letter of minimum 1000 words on candidate’s motivation to join the course.
- The successful candidates will need to pass the interview with a member of our scholarship award committee.
- Bachelor Fashion Marketing candidates need to provide a paper of a minimum of 2,500 words on a choice of topics to be determined. Alternatively, you can create a viral social media marketing campaign for a fashion brand.
MBA in Cosmetics, Beauty & Fragrances - 24 weeks in Shanghai + 24 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks Capstone Project
- 2 x full scholarships (worth €15,800)
MBA in Global Fashion Media - 36 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone Project
- 2 x full scholarships (worth €14,800)
Applicants must be bachelor graduates and need to supply a past transcript from university education. Preference will be given to candidates with background in Media & Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, and Fashion Design related fields.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- If the applicant is not a native English speaker, they must have acheived an IELTS score of above 7.0.
- All candidates must submit both a cover letter of a minimum of 1,000 words on the candidate’s motivation to join the course as well as a paper of a minimum of 5,000 words on a choice of topics to be determined.
- They will need to pass an online admission exam as well as passing an interview with a member of our scholarship award committee.