Our holistic medicine school is currently not accepting enquiries.
Indian Board of Alternative Medicines:
Are you are a professional in the field of acupuncture or alternative medicine? If so, the internationally-recognised Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture offered by The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM) may be the qualification you need to further your career. Taught in English to students throughout the UK and worldwide, our online / distance learning Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture course features in-depth training in key acupuncture and alternative medicine disciplines. IBAM provides you the opportunity to earn a quality graduate degree from the comfort of your own home or office. Schedule your study for times that best suit your work or family schedule, and learn at your own pace.Email: Contact us belowDoctor of Medicine in Acupuncture - M.D.(Acu.) Degree Program:
Study Method: Online / Distance Learning
This graduate degree program takes one year to complete via online / distance education. It may be completed in a shorter duration depending on your ability and performance.
Course modules include:
- Acupuncture History
- Acupuncture Meridians
- Ancillary Techniques (Cupping, Moxibustion, etc.)
- Auricular (Ear) Therapy
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Oriental Diagnosis
- Practice of Acupuncture
- Principles and Theories of Acupuncture
- Scalp Acupuncture
Eligibility / Pre-Requisites:
- Students who have passed any degree course from an authentic institution
- Practitioners/Research Workers who are practicing for the last 10 years. Minimum basic qualification is exempted.
- Students who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S., B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., N.D., N.O., M.D(A.M) etc.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-11-14 were from:
Trinidad & Tobago;