International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Earn a respected qualification in bookkeeping with an in-depth online training course from International Career Institute (ICI). Based in Sydney, Australia and the UK, ICI is an accredited international leader in online / distance learning education, including an ICI Diploma and ICI Advanced Diploma in bookkeeping. Study from the comfort of your own home or office at times that best suit you. We serve students in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and around the world. Email: Contact us belowOnline Bookkeeping Certificate Courses:
The average time within which students complete studies is:
- ICI Diploma Level - 14 weeks
- ICI Advanced Diploma Level - 24 weeks
Bookkeepers are employed in a wide range of industries including finance, property, business services and all other areas of business and government.
Career prospects for bookkeepers are bright as they are very much in demand as they are a crucial component of any business.
This course will provide you with a thorough knowledge of the bookkeeping industry, skills and knowledge needed to keep pace in a thriving financial domain.
Course Modules include:
- Prepare financial statements
- Maintain asset and inventory records
- Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
- Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- Communicate in the workplace
- Use technology in the workplace
- Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in bookkeeping).
Further Study Options:
Students of our Bookkeeping course may also be interested in further studies with ICI. Further course options include MYOB Accounting, E-Business, and more.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Met student expectations
• 91% Would recommend to a friend