International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students:
Turn your passion for cooking into a professional career! The online Catering & Cooking certification course offered by International Career Institute (ICI) allows you to earn an accredited Diploma from the comfort of your own home or workplace throughout the UK or worldwide. Designed in conjunction with senior industry professionals and master chefs, this online course will teach you essential cooking skills as well as how to become a caterer. Whether you decide to become a personal chef, start a home-based catering business, or work for a hotel or restaurant, you will enjoy the variety and excitement this industry has to offer.Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
This online cooking and catering course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Online Catering & Cooking Course:
- Diploma Course duration: 24 weeks.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry.
Subjects / topics include:
• Commercial Cookery and Food Preparation
• Catering Business Practices
• Catering Employment
• Human Food and Nutrition
• Kitchen & Food Management
• Planning a Menu
• Scope and Nature of Catering Services
• Vegetables, Eggs, Fruit and Farinaceous Dishes
• Bakery, Pastry and Desserts
• Dietary and Cultural Needs
• Hygiene & Safety in the Kitchen
• Working with Others
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in the industry).
Student Review / Testimonial:
"I have just graduated from ICI this year. As I reflect back on my experience with ICI, I can honestly say that it was a truly positive experience every step of the way. As a student I receive impeccable service from the students services department and my tutor each and every time I made a request."
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend