Distance learning / online horse care courses in UK for horse lovers: Home study equine short course - equine studies diploma qualification UK. Accredited, fast track online horse management course in England, London, Birmingham, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland, Glasgow, Wales, Northern Ireland, Europe, USA.
International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students: Become a qualified Equine / Horse Care professional with an online course from International Career Institute (ICI). We are an established, accredited distance learning school that provides a wide range of specialized career training certification courses to students from the UK and around the world.
Email:Contact us below
Online Equine / Horse Care Executive Diploma Course: Duration: Flexible - average completion time = 31 weeks
This online course provides students with an opportunity to learn from successful, highly qualified and experienced equine professionals.
It also allows you to enter into a profession that provide great lifestyle benefits for horse lovers. Course modules include:
The University of Leicester is one of the UK's leading research and teaching universities, and is also one of the biggest suppliers of higher education distance learning courses in the UK with over 25 years' experience of offering high quality distance learning courses.
We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses via distance learning in fields such as business, management, education, media and communications, politics, criminology, computer science, archaeology and museum studies.
Taking a distance learning course with the University of Leicester means that you can study at home in your own time at your own pace, so you can combine achieving a qualification with work or family commitments. To date, over 25,000 students have graduated from our distance learning programmes.
We offer distance learning courses in a wide range of areas, including:
- Business, Management and Human Resources (including The Leicester MBA)
- Education and Linguistics
- Computer Science
- Politics and International Relations
- Archaeology and Ancient History
- Media and Communications
- Security and Risk Management
- Forensic Science
- Museum Studies
- Employment Law
At the Learning Institute, UK, you can study for a new career - in fields that are exciting and in demand. What's more, our courses let you study where and when you want. There are no exams: we use positive assessment instead. Since it's distance education, everything is at your convenience. You'll have your own personal tutor. Research shows you're more likely to succeed in this interactive, customized way, compared with mere self-study or book learning.
Thanks to the power of email, it doesn't matter where you live. With offices in the UK and the USA, we have students in more than 30 countries around the world. We have students in the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Norway, France, Singapore.... and all of them can quickly contact their tutor, and send in their assignments in a flash. But you don't have to use email. Many students post their assignments the traditional way.
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Arden University - Psychology & Sociology Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• If you're looking to progress in your current career, cement your work experience or even change careers completely, then Arden's Psychology or Sociology qualifications might be the right path for you.
• These versatile social science courses useful for a range of careers and are appealing to employers from all sectors, especially as many of our courses are also accredited by the British Psychological Society.
• With Arden you can choose to study a pure Psychology Degree or Masters' Degree, or you can combine it with other subjects such as Law and HRM. You can also choose how to study - completely online through our Distance Learning programme, or combining online study with face-to-face lectures through our Blended Learning programme.
• Whichever option you choose, you can be confident that with Arden you'll get a career-focused, Internationally-recognised qualification and a flexible course that you can fit around your life.
• Our MSc Psychology course is a conversion course, which means if you hold a bachelor’s (in any subject) but are planning on a change towards the field of psychology, you can now graduate with an MSc Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) with Arden University.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. We offer a full range of GCSE, A Level, Child Care, Social Care, Psychology, Counselling, Web Design, PC Maintenance, Networking, Microsoft, IT, Business and Vocational distance learning Courses which lead to nationally recognised or industry recognised qualifications.
We offer more than 200 such courses covering a wide variety of subjects which you can study at your own pace from home or work. Thousands of students sign up for our courses each year and gain relevant nationally-recognised qualifications to improve their job opportunities. Become one of them. Enrol today.
We offer a full range of IT, Business, Web Design, PC Maintenance, Teaching Assistant, Child Care, Social Care, Psychology, Counselling, GCSE, IGCSE A Level and Vocational distance learning Courses which lead to nationally recognised or industry recognised qualifications.