International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students: Become a qualified horticulturist online with International Career Institute! ICI provides an accredited Horticulture Diploma course to study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office in the UK or worldwide. Earning a horticulture certification online opens the door to a very diverse range of career opportunities, including working in garden design, arboriculture, sports turf management, nurseries, among others.
Email:Contact us below
Online Horticulture Course: - Diploma Course duration: 24 weeks
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years
- ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines Our online horticulture diploma course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. In addition, you will have access to a tutor who works in the horticulture industry. Subjects / topics include:
• Plant Propagation
• Plant Protection
• Landscaping & Garden Design
• Cut Flower Growing
• Horticultural Technology
• Organic Plant Growing
• Ornamental Horticulture
• Grounds Management
• Nature Park Management
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments).
Horticulture experts have vast career prospects in various areas of the horticulture / gardening industry. Many positions require working outdoors with the use of design, planning, management, science, and technical skills.
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
Student Review / Testimonial: "I wasn’t able to leave my full time job to study so distance learning suited me best. I was able to set my own timetable and submit assessments around my own commitments. Had it not been for the flexible nature of the course I would not been able complete my studies!"
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in the UK and around the world.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in UK include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational holiday package in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Review:
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today".
Mike, CEO Aroma Home, England
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Specializing in Holistic Health training courses, Plaskett College offer a wide range of training courses covering Nutrition, Nutritional Medicine, Iridology (iris diagnosis), Homoeopathy and also slimming consultancy for students both in the UK and studying abroad. Plaskett College is long-established and has acquired great expertise in this field.
Based in London, UK Open Learning has been in existence for over 10 years, and is one of the leading distance learning companies in the UK. We offer a variety of career-based, distance learning courses for a wide range of home learning needs. Our correspondence and home study courses can help change dreams into reality.
UK Open Learning is a registered centre with a number of awarding bodies including Edexcel, and with the NCFE. Having this status ensures that assessment, verification and certification are carried out to strict guidelines. This in turn gives learners confidence that their achievements have been well merited.
A Level, Airline, Art & Creative Skills, Beginners Web Design, Book-Keeping, Business & Management, Catering, Certified Internet Webmaster, GCSE, Health & Beauty, Early Years, Information Technology, Marketing, Office, Social Studies, Travel...
Milton Keynes Language Center (MKLC) specialises in providing teacher training, language provision and professional development diploma and certificate courses which we offer in-house and online for students from the UK and worldwide.
Here at MKLC, we are passionate about training and that is why we are always trying to increase opportunities for learners to be able to access our programmes.
Over the past 20 years we have been delivering high quality training and now we are able to share our teaching expertise with a much wider audience through our acclaimed, innovative online courses.
Wherever you are in the world we hope you will join our friendly, personalised learning programmes which are waiting for you whenever you are ready.
- Award in Education and Training
- Certificate in Education and Training
- Diploma in Education and Training
- Assessor Award
- IQA (Internal Quality of Assurance)
- Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Diploma in Project, Research and Study Skills
- English for speakers of other languages
- Publishing a paper
- Being an Au Pair in the UK
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology