Stafford Global - Online Education:
Broaden your career opportunities in the progressive field of Human Resource Management (HRM) by enrolling in a comprehensive online Doctorate Program with Stafford Global. In partnership with top UK universities, we provide a range of distance learning business and management-related degree programs to students in the UAE, throughout the Middle East and around the world. The convenience of part-time study options
make Stafford Global an excellent choice for working professionals.Email: Contact us belowDoctorate in Social Science (Human Resource Management)
- Awarded by the University of Leicester, UK
- Studied via distance learning over a minimum of 48 months to a maximum of 72 months.
Using specifically designed materials you will gain a thorough grasp of the theoretical foundations of the profession. Participants also gain knowledge of the range of research techniques available for enhancing professional knowledge.
Course modules include:
- Comparing National Education and Training Systems
- Gender, Work and Society
- Globalisation, Work, Employment and HRD
- Industrial Relations
- Issues in China and Hong Kong (SAR)
- Knowledge Management and the Learning Organisation
- National Culture and HRD
- Vocational Education and Lifelong Learning
- Work, Employment and Learning
- Workplace Learning
- Youth Transitions, HRD and the Labour Market
University of Leicester - A Leading UK Institution:
Founded in 1921, The University of Leicester is a leading research-led university. In 2008, Times Higher Education named it the University of the Year, and it is the only university ever to have won a Times Higher Education award in seven consecutive years.
"Now that I’ve achieved the Doctorate, I believe that this award has complemented my business experience to offer my clients a more rounded package. It’s also helped my credibility with the academics with whom I deal on a daily basis.”
- Paul, Ireland (Doctorate Graduate)