Stafford Global - Online Education:
Enhance your career opportunities within the dynamic and progressive field of human resources by earning a UK qualification online with Stafford Global! Based in the UAE, and serving students in Singapore, South East Asia and around the world, Stafford Global is a renowned provider of quality distance learning education. Working in partnership with the University of Leicester, UK and Edinburgh Napier University, working professionals and HR management students can study part-time, and schedule their classes around work or family commitments, and learn at their own pace.
• University of Leicester, UK:
Many of our qualifications in HR Management are awarded by the University of Leicester, UK - named the University of the Year in 2008 by Times Higher Education, and is the only university ever to have won a Times Higher Education award in seven consecutive years.
• Edinburgh Napier University, UK:
With around 19,500 students from more than 140 countries, Edinburgh Napier University is one of Scotland’s largest universities.
Why Choose Stafford Global?
- Earn a UK Qualification From Home
Regardless of what stage of your career you are at, studying online with Stafford Global allows you to earn a UK qualification from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Experienced Education Providers
With over 20 years of experience, we give working professionals, recent graduates, or any ambitious person the opportunity to earn a prestigious UK qualification.
- Learn at Your Own Pace
Study at your own pace at times that best suit your busy work schedule or family commitments. We ensure that you receive superior academic support to complete your online course successfully.
Key areas in HR management include examining organisational behaviour, employee relations, employment development, and learning theories that form the basis of training, education and skills. Course options include:
• Diploma Higher Education in Human Resource Management:
Online Study Duration: 19-24 months
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Human Resource Management:
Online Study Duration: 1-2 years
• Master of Science (MSc) in Human Resource Management:
Online Study Duration: 18-24 months
• Master of Science (MSc) in Human Resource Management and Training:
Online Study Duration: 2-4 years
• Doctorate in Social Science (Human Resource Management)
Online Study Duration: 4-6 years
• "I was not financially/physically capable of starting a full bachelors programme, this staggered study route is exceptionally feasible."
HR Management Certificate Student
• "Having progressed from the certificate to the diploma, I feel more confident to attain a bachelors at my pace and my capabilities."
HR Management Diploma Student
• "What was so unique is the course helped me gain a critical understanding of HR and training within actual organisations."
HR Management Bachelor Degree Student
• "Distance learning helped me balance my work commitments and personal life. The quality and level of the information and articles provided helped to educate, inform and challenge my perspectives as a learner."
HR Management Masters Student
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.