Amity English School, London:
Amity English School is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We provide a wide range of English language courses at beginner to advanced levels to adult students from around the globe. Taught by experienced professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time, with morning, afternoon & evening study options.
English Language Courses for Adults / College Students:
- Beginner to advanced levels
General English Courses:
These courses are designed to improve your general language level for use in everyday situations. Study options include:
• Basic (Part-Time) - 6 hours per week
• Basic (Part-Time) - 9 hours per week
• Basic (Morning) - 15 hours per week
• Basic (Afternoon) - 15 hours per week
• Basic (Evening) - 15 hours per week
• Standard - 20 hours per week
• Semi-Intensive - 25 hours per week
• Intensive - 30 hours a week
English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
Available full-time or part-time with day or evening sessions, this course is designed to bring English skills to a level that will help students be successful in college courses.
EAP students find that their increased vocabulary and improved pronunciation help them to communicate more clearly and be more effective in their everyday lives.
Cambridge Examination Preparation Courses:
The Cambridge examinations are recognised worldwide as proof of your English language ability.
Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Language) preparation programs are offered in the following:
• Preparation for Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET)
• Preparation for Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
• Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
• Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
• Business English Certificate (BEC)
• BEC Vantage
• BEC Higher
Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions are available for Cambridge preparation courses.
The following examinations are also offered on site:
• FCE (First Certificate in English)
• CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
• CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
IELTS Exam Preparation:
We offer preparation courses for the IELTS (International English Language Testing Systems).
Many universities and other centres of education generally require IELTS level 6.0 or higher as evidence of language ability. Our preparation course for the IELTS Exam helps you to achieve the score you need.
One-to-One / Private English Lessons:
Our one-to-one lessons give you the chance to follow a course that is entirely tailored to your requirements.
Lessons combine all aspects of language skills: listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Classes can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis, with morning, afternoon and evening sessions available.
Business English Courses:
The Business English courses cover all necessary business skills such as telephone language, English for business meetings, presentations, report writing, emailing, liaising with clients, and more.
Our classes focus on the language you need to operate efficiently in your working environment. The Business English course is designed for
• Working Professionals, Company Executives, Managers, Individual business people, Entrepreneurs..
Our Business English classes are available on a full-time or part-time basis. Morning, afternoon, or evening sessions can be arranged.
Further Study Options:
• Part-time English courses• Evening English classes
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English lessons
• Standard English classes
• English Conversation & Pronunciation lessons
• Grammar classes
• Summer & Winter Schools
|Address: 45 Wimbledon Hill Road, Wimbledon, Merton, England SW19 7NA, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.