International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students: In the era of 'fake news' versus authentic reporting, journalism in general is undoubtedly one of the hottest media topics on the planet today. Enter this dynamic industry by earning an online Journalism Diploma from International Career Institute (ICI). We provide a wide range of Certificate and Diploma programmes to students in the UK and around the globe.
Our journalism course has been designed in association with experienced journalists and teaches you the skills that you need to succeed quickly and conveniently.
Modules / topics include:
• The World of Journalism
• News Stories
• TV and Radio
• Writing Skills
• Features and Specialisms
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in the industry).
Student Review: "I really wanted to find a way of turning my writing skills into an income. The ICI journalism course allowed me to become a freelance journalist and earn an income on a flexible basis. I was able to work at my own pace without the pressure of deadlines. I would not have been able to achieve what I have without this course. Thank you!" - Clara, Journalism Diploma Graduate
The course offers you a unique opportunity to develop a full-time or part-time career as a professional journalist with a range of mediums including:
• Television stations
• Copy writing for online media
• Commercial & community radio stations
• Public relations / publicity agencies
• Advertising agencies
• Book Publishers
• Independent / Freelance journalist 2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates: • 91% Met student expectations
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
Based in Torquay, Devon in south-west England, Lewis Secretarial and Computer College Ltd offers online secretarial and computer training diploma and certificate courses for students who wish to find work as a Personal Assistant (PA), Legal or Medical Secretary or in other administrative roles.
Our on-line learning courses are extremely popular as they provide flexibility, positive and reliable support, and recognised, high quality qualifications that will make a real difference to your career. All of our courses lead to recognised qualifications with either OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA), AMSPAR / City & Guilds or NCTJ (for Journalists) exam boards.
We teach all types of people - school leavers, returners, graduates and GAP year students as well as those looking to change their career and those who have been working for a while but with few or no qualifications. Not only do you have the benefit of personal attention throughout your studies, but you will also get support and practical help in securing a job - in different parts of the UK and even abroad.
Commonwealth Open University (COU) is an international institution registered and established in the British Virgin Islands (U.K.), which has many students all over the world. COU offers undergraduate and postgraduate educational programs in a wide variety of fields that are acknowledged as the foremost, with an excellent academic reputation.
COU staff and lecturers are very committed to quality in services. As an institution of distance learning, COU has been able to assemble a faculty of recognized experts from throughout the global marketplace. Our faculty consists of university professors, business executives, consultants, and other specialists.
There are no entry requirements for undergraduate courses. You decide how long you will take to complete your course work. While you are studying, a teacher will be available to offer help, answer questions, and guide you through the learning process, but students are free to choose their own study pace. Commonwealth Open University is a full member of the British Learning Association and the Council for Education in the Commonwealth.
Dita Consulting was established as a high-quality one stop solutions provider of training, consulting and recruitment services. Over the years, we have evolved into an integrated provider of all learning solutions, including e-learning for professional and skill qualifications.
Dita Consulting offers open and short-courses at venue in Essex and other parts of the UK, providing a cost-effective way for individuals and small groups to access face-to-face learning.
In addition, in-house staff training is available allowing for flexible, tailored content for groups of ten or more. Dita Consulting work to design, develop and deliver in-house training in businesses across England and Wales, while training is also available as one of our Essex venue.
Bespoke commissions are possible and usually do not incur additional cost as Dita Consulting welcome all opportunities to add to their portfolio of courses.
Dita Consulting works with leading providers of Health & Safety and Environment management qualification training, which delivers NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety at levels 3-5, accredited courses and others customised training and consultancy in all aspects of health, safety and environment.
We also collaborate with reputable tertiary institutions all over the world and credible local ones in developing and delivery of Public Health related training courses.
Open, In-House & Short Courses in health and safety, environment, and more.
With several open training courses through the year, mostly run at several venues in the UK and other parts of the World, the open training courses format is the most cost-effective way for individuals and small groups to access our face-to-face learning.
Bespoke commissions are possible and usually do not incur additional cost as we welcome all opportunities to add to our portfolio of courses.