Indian Board of Alternative Medicines:
Earn an internationally-recognized, distance learning Doctor of Naturopathy qualification from the comfort of your own home or office in the UK. The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM) is a leading holistic medicine training institute that provides online / distance education programs to students in the UK, Europe, and around the world. We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of alternative medicine therapies. Taught in English, our Doctor of Naturopathy degree is highly recommended for those pursuing an education in medical and health professions.Email: Contact us belowDoctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine Degree (N.D./N.M.D.)
- Course Duration: 18 months (2 semesters of 9 months each)
- Study Mode: Online / Distance Learning
This home study doctoral program aims to provide you with extensive knowledge and practical skills in all aspects of complementary and alternative medicine treating the body, mind and soul to gain health and happiness.
Students will gain knowledge and skills of various modalities of natural healing such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, psychological counseling and a comparative study of ayurveda, homeopathy, conventional medicine and nature cure.
It prepares the students for an exhaustive knowledge and practice in all aspects of alternative and complementary medicine treating the body, mind and soul to gain health and happiness.
While the course duration is 18 months, it may be completed in a shorter duration based on the student's ability and performance.
Course Content / Modules include:
- Anatomy and Physiology (Human Body Structure and Functions)
- First Aid (Emergencies)
- Methods of Nature Cure (Hydrotherapy, Choromotherapy, Heliotherapy, Fasting, etc.)
- Natural Dietetics and Nutrition
- Natural Health and Hygiene
- Pathology and Laboratory Diagnosis
- Philosophy and Principles of Naturopathy
- Reflexology and Acupuncture
Who is eligible for this course?
- Those who have passed any degree course from an recognized institution.
- Practitioners / research workers who are practicing for the last 10 years, the minimum basic qualification is exempted.
- Those who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S.,B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., B.Sc, N.O., M.D (A.M) programs etc.