Distance learning network engineering course / online network design certification in USA: Network engineering certificate program from Florida, continuing education certificate for home study students living in FL, CA, TX, NY, NYC, OH, NC, SC, NJ, IL, MA, GA, PA, VA, WA..
Central Florida Institute of Technology: Acquire state of the art technical knowledge and IT skills from the comfort of your own home? Based in Florida, Central Florida Institute of Technology is a distance learning school that provides certificate programs online to students throughout the U.S. - including our popular Network Engineering & Design course. Continuing Education units are available.
Email:Contact us below
Online Certificate in Network Engineering & Design: - Duration: 6-8 weeks average completion time.
- Frequency: Courses begin every month. In this course, students learn the fundamentals of computer networking as well as designing and implementing a local area network configuration.
Students can begin the program with a minimal understanding of computers and networking and finish this program with skills to master the rapid development of computer networks. Core courses include:
• Fundamentals of Network Planning, Research, Development, and Engineering
• Network Engineering and Modernization Phase I
• Network Engineering and Modernization Phase II
• Network Engineering and Modernization Phase III
In order to meet the requirements for the Certificate, you must complete the above CEU courses (with at least a B grade) within two years. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 CEUs.