International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Are you an animal lover, and want to learn about animal care and veterinary practices from the comfort of your own home? Based in Sydney, Australia and the UK, International Career Institute (ICI) provides internationally-accredited online courses to Australian and international students. We provide a study schedule that suits you. There are no classes or lectures to attend, and no need to leave your job or change your schedule.Email: Contact us belowOnline Pet Care / Vet Assistant Certificate Course:
ICI Diploma program, Duration: 24 weeks (average completion time).
This course is designed for those who have an interest in animals and the care and well-being of all kinds of animals.
• Introduction to animal and veterinary health care
• Animal health issues, illness and injuries
• Illness and disease identification and treatment
• Veterinary office management and administration
• Risk and safety management in animal care settings
• Animal first aid and injuries
• Preventative health care
• Pet / animal rehabilitation and nursing
• Routine health care treatments
• Anatomy and physiology
• Animal behaviour, perception and communication
• Animal genetics
• Animal social and instinct behaviours
• Animal handling and transportation
• Behavioural and abnormal animal behaviours
• Pet / Animal training
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in animal training and pet care).
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 86% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
"We enrolled together and thoroughly enjoyed it. We learnt about a strategic point of view, which is appropriate for the level it is aimed at - you can only really appreciate that when you have completed the course."
- George & Ronda