International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students:
Learn the fundamental aspects of public relations (PR) with an online Diploma certification designed by experts in the field. International Career Institute (ICI) provides a wide range of online accredited certificate and diploma programmes to students in the UK and around the world.Email: Contact us below
Public relations is a dynamic, media-related career which plays an integral part in forming information and behaviour for companies, brands, governments, political parties, and other organisations who rely on public relations personnel.
Distance Learning / Online Public Relations Diploma Course:
The average time within which students complete the diploma level is 24 weeks. The maximum time given to complete a programme is 3 years.
Course modules / topics include:
- Introduction to Public Relations
- What Is Public Relations?
- How Public Relations Differs from Advertising or Marketing
- Benefits of a Public Relations Career
- The Functions Public Relations Specialist
- Media Relations
- Career & Skills Development
- Gaining Marketable Experience
- Freelancing/Starting Your Own Public Relations Agency
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in the industry).
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
"Coming from a publishing background this course gave me the "tools" to move into public relations. I now run my own niche PR agency specialising in media communications and government relations."
- Liam, Public Relations Diploma Graduate