Real estate qualification / online retail estate agent course in UK: Real estate diploma / fast-track property management certification. Property sales skills training short courses by distance learning for home study in England, London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Scotland, Edinburgh, Wales, Cardiff, Northern Ireland, Africa, UAE, Middle East.
International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students: Earn an accredited Diploma certification in real estate management from the comfort of your own home or suitable location in the UK and around the globe. International Career Intstitute (ICI) is a leading provider of online / distance learning courses taught by experienced industry professionals.
Email:Contact us below
Real Estate - A Dynamic Industry The buying and selling of property is a truly dynamic industry. The real estate industry is projected to experience an increase in employment opportunities over the next decade as a growing population is creating a greater need for housing.
Online Real Estate Diploma Course: Average course duration: 24 weeks (flexible)
• Learn real estate industry secrets, tips, tricks, and time saving shortcuts.
• Learners take the role of an employee at the Virtual Realty Agency, a thriving (metaphorical) agency.
• Content is provided by means of ‘real-life’ scenarios and situations in which the learner interacts with Virtual Realty staff and clients as they work through the activities of the course.
The course is organised into four separate streams: - Sales
- Property Management
- Agency Services
- Business Practices
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in the industry).
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates: • 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
Student Review: "I always received prompt and useful feedback from my tutor. The programme was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI entering my new career was invaluable. The course is without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself and now I am reaping the awards." - Dan
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in the UK and around the world.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in UK include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational holiday package in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Review:
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today".
Mike, CEO Aroma Home, England
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Arden University - BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Courses / Programs
Study Online & Earn Your UK Degree from Anywhere in the World
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages, including a BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will enable you to develop key skills of huge value to employers in many different HR roles.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your bachelor degree in Human Resource Management & Psychology.
BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Have you got your eye set on a career in Human Resource Management? Are you interested in the influence of Psychology on business? If you want to learn how to get the best out of people, then consider taking this BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology degree course.
This popular Distance Learning Degree puts an understanding of people at the heart of how a business can achieve success. With most of us spending the majority of our lives working in various organisations, people with this combination of skills and knowledge are of huge value in the workplace.
You'll learn about the English Legal System and Contract Law as well different types of Psychology, including social and developmental. All taught online with our flexible study options and at a time and place to suit you.
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management & Psychology:
Skills for Interdisciplinary Study
English Legal System
Understanding the Business Environment
Introduction to Social and Developmental Psychology
Introduction to Biological and Cognitive Psychology
Research and Ethics in Action
Personality and Intelligence
Planning Human Resources
Managing Across Cultures
Managing Change in Organisations
Strategic Issues in HRM
Research Planning & Project
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.