International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students:
Would you like a rewarding career in the rapidly-growing professions of counselling and psychology? The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited provider of distance learning certification and provides a quality online Counselling and Psychology course to students in the UK and worldwide.Email: Contact us below
Offered at diploma and advanced diploma level, this accredited course has been developed by qualified professionals who are highly experienced and successful in the field.
Distance Learning / Online Counselling & Psychology Course:
Taught at Diploma & Advanced Diploma Level
Studying counselling and psychology online allows you to study at your own pace wherever you are. Schedule your study around your work, family and other life commitments.
Distance learning is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Studying with ICI allows you to take advantage of our easy interest-free payment plans. You will also have access to a tutor who works in the counselling and psychology industry.
- Introducing Counselling Skills
- Personal Development
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Maintaining Good Practice
- Being a Listening Helper
- Qualities, Skills, and Knowledge for Listening
- Recognising Your Own Barriers to Listening
- Establishing a Helping Relationship
- Counselling Practise 1: Beginning the Discussion
- Counselling Practise 2: Deepening Understanding
- Counselling Practise 3: Working with Action and Endings
- Being Prepared for Common Personal Problems
- Understanding People from a Social Perspective
- Understanding Individuals from a Psychological Perspective
- Coping with Different Types of Helping Conversations
- Dealing with Difficulties
- Key Counselling Skills
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in the industry).
The average time within which students complete studies is: Diploma Level - 24 weeks; Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks.
Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. The maximum time given to complete a program is 3 years.
- ICI's online counselling & psychology courses are recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- ICI is a Complementary Medical Association (CMA) College Member and is found on the CMA’s Register of Education Providers.
- ICI is an Approved Training Provider with the International Association of Complementary Therapists (IICT).
There is a huge demand for counsellors today and this is supported by credible reports. With an ICI counselling and psychology education, you will be confident in joining organisations of any scale and specialisation. You can also set up your own practice in time.
Our graduates have found employment in the following areas:
Counsellors (family/grief/education/conflict); Welfare and social workers; Educators; Sports coaches; Life coaches; Personal trainers; Rehabilitation and health care administrators; Mental health institute staff; Sales and marketing associates; Industrial relations and management staff.
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
Places are limited and in demand. Entry on the course is on a first come, first served basis, so email us today to book your place.