Stafford Global - Online Education:
Would you like to earn an internationally-recognised degree in Human Resource Management online? A quality provider of distance learning education to students in the UAE, throughout the Middle East and worldwide, Stafford Global delivers an online Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Human Resource Management in partnership with the University of Leicester, a leading UK university. Part-time
study options are available, making this online course convenient for working professionals who need to schedule their studies around their job.Email: Contact us belowOnline Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Human Resource Management:
- Awarded by the University of Leicester. Standard online study duration varies, but is typically 1-2 years.
This course is designed for training human resource practitioners to build on existing academic experience. Studying the BSc gives you the opportunity to focus in-depth on some of the key issues within HRM today.
Core Modules include:
- Culture and the International Context
- Education, Training and Skills at Work
- Globalisation and Skills
- Human Resource Development and the Learning Process
- Human Resource Management and Training Policy
- Management and Labour
- Management in Organisations
- Organisational Behaviour and Employee Development
- Personnel and Human Resource Management
- Workplace Learning and Human Resource Management
Further Online HR Management Programs:
• Diploma Higher Education in Human Resource Management:
• MSc in Human Resource Management:
• MSc in Human Resource Management and Training:
• Doctorate in Social Science (Human Resource Management)
Founded in 1921, The University of Leicester is a leading research-led university.
In 2008, Times Higher Education named it the University of the Year, and it is the only university ever to have won a Times Higher Education award in seven consecutive years.