New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies:
Based in Indiana, USA, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma, associate degree, bachelor's, masters and doctorate degree programs in the fields of traditional naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, herbalism, nutrition and wellness. Our quality career training programs are studied online at home throughout the United States, Canada, the UK, Europe, India, Australia, Africa, Latin America, worldwide.
Recognized worldwide, New Eden has outstanding accreditation and multiple school approvals:
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• New Eden School has accreditation with Transworld Accrediting Commission (TAC). All our certificate and diploma programs are accredited by TAC.
• New Eden School is a registered college with the Complementary Medical Association (CMA). New Eden School holds a Certificate of Membership with CMA, and graduates of New Eden School can apply for membership and registration with the CMA; the benefits are many.
• Our Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy program meets and exceeds the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards for Naturopathy training.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB), the Pastoral Medical Association (PMA), and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
• New Eden is an approved training provider for the International Institute for Complementary Therapies.
• New Eden is sanctioned by the International Iridology Practitioners Association.
• New Eden School has membership and/or Networks with the American Herbalist Guild and the International Sclerology Institute.
• Lawrence DeSantis, CFMP, ND, PhD is the founder of New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies. Lawrence has been working in the health and nutrition field for over 30 years.
• BBB Rating A+: New Eden School has accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. BBB Accreditation signifies trust and integrity, and an unwavering commitment to consumers.
• Traditional Naturopathy
• Complementary and Alternative Health
• Holistic Health
• Natural Health
• Nutrition Science
• Herbal Medicine
• Energy Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology
• Natural Medicine
Single Course Subjects:
Subjects can be studied as Single Courses, which are a great way to fulfill your CEU (continuing education) requirements. One credit equals 15-16 classroom (actual) hours.
- Anatomy & Physiology Credit 4
- Amino Acid Therapy Credit 2
- Anti-Aging and Longevity Approaches Credit 2
- Aromatherapy Credit 3
- Bach Flower Remedies Credit 2
- Cancer, GMO’s and Vaccines Credit 4
- Chemistry & Nutrition Credit 2
- Correct Thinking Patterns for Health and Wholeness Credit 2
- Dietary Wellness for Life Credit 2
- Effective Modalities & Products for Optimal Health and Wellness Credit 1
- Eleven Keys to Health and Longevity Credit 1
- Energy Medicine Credit 2
- Healing Foods Credit 2
- Herbal Preparations Credit 4
- Herbology Credit 4
- Holistic Nutrition Credit 5
- Homeopathy Credit 3
- Iris Analysis Credit 4
- Natural Health & Nutrition Credit 3
- Natural Health Approaches from the Bible Credit 3
- Natural Health Approaches I Credit 2
- Nutritional Herbology Credit 3
- Original Medicine Approaches Credit 2
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) Credit 2
- Reflexology Credit 3
- The Certified Wellness Consultant (C.W.C) Course Credit 8
- The Natural Health and Spiritual Wellness Course Credit 3
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Credit 2
- Wellness Coaching Credit 2
- Whole Foods Credit 4
Quality Course Content:
• One of the fastest growing schools, New Eden aims to provide strong student preparation in the health and medical sciences. Students benefit from our experienced course instructors, and highly qualified board advisers.
• Our comprehensive programs comprise superior course material and up to date nutrition science. We place great emphasis on lab analysis understanding and interpretation, functional nutrition approaches, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• The New Eden School programs are designed as self-paced courses to self-study at home. Since we are an online school, communication regarding your study program is mainly through email. When you need help, you can email your questions to our school, and an instructor will answer your questions directly.
• "This 3-year journey has been rewarding for me, as I come to the completion of my Doctoral Program at New Eden School of Natural Health. Collectively, all of the enlightening classes, significant seminars, excellent books to use as a future reference, are a gateway into my profession as a Doctor of Natural Medicine.
It is with pleasure that I thank Dr. Lawrence DeSantis in advance for a memorable learning experience. I hope that you enjoy the reading along the interesting facts and findings comprised in this dissertation. It has been a great benefit in the enhancement of my Natural Health Practice and throughout my tenure at New Eden School."
Cynthia Hawkins, CIWC, RNHP, Certified Integrative Wellness Counselor
• "I am grateful for this opportunity to learn with your courses that are very informative and well thought out, as well as affordable (even to someone with 14 children!) Thank you!"
Julia, Master Herbalist Student
• "I have really enjoyed learning through your classes so far. I feel like I have learned so much so quickly and can apply this knowledge into my life."
Sarah, Herbalist Student
• "I am really enjoying these courses and I am pleased to inform you that I am applying the principles that I am learning and it has improved my quality of life and I have more energy and feel great. A heart felt thank you and keep up the good work."
Oneika, Jamaica, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy Student
• "I have found the course material to be very in-depth and thorough. I have gained a great deal of knowledge in a short period of time, which has not only benefited my own health but also positioned me to provide insight and answers to friends with health-related questions.
I really appreciate this and want to thank you for the excellent opportunity you have provided for many of us to obtain a first-class health-related education from home."
H.W., Doctor of Naturopathy Student
• "This Wellness Coaching course really opened my eyes and perspective on helping others and how to help and guide them. The book was exceptional. I have to tell you that my experience with your school has been outstanding.
All of the materials and the books were really exceptionally well done, well written, and professional. I was challenged beyond what I expected, and grew in so many ways and in so much knowledge I had never anticipated. I'm very, very pleased."
• "I just want to let you know that I am so glad I studied with your school. Getting my diploma through New Eden gave me the confidence to speak at my first wellness seminar recently. I think the audience enjoyed it as much as I did. I will definitely continue to recommend you."
Allison, Master Herbalist Graduate
• "I have received the Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy award yesterday. Thank you very much. The ND program is very informative and useful. It had also enriched my life. It also helped me to better take care of my aged parents especially combining with some Traditional Chinese Medicine knowledge which I had previously studied. Thank you very much again for guiding me on this very interesting and enlightening journey."
Wee Woon, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy
Specific Contact Pages: - Traditional Naturopathy
- Natural Health
- Holistic Health
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Aromatherapy Course
- Naturopathy Diploma
- Holistic Health Diploma
- Holistic Health Degree
- Naturopathic Doctorate
- Traditional Naturopathy Doctorate
- Naturopathic Practitioner
- Natural Health Practitioner
- Natural Medicine
- Iridology Certificate
- Iridology Diploma
- Associate in Natural Health
- Naturopathy Degree
- Natural Health Counselor
- Certified Wellness Counselor
- Energy Medicine Practitioner
- Nutrition Counselor
- Herbal Studies
- Master Herbalist
- Medical Herbalist
- Natural Medicine Certificate
- Modern Naturopathy Certificate
- Natural Health Doctorate
- Alternative Medicine Doctorate
- Doctor of Philosophy in Natural Medicine
- Functional Medicine Diploma
- Wellness SPA Consultant
- Sclerology Course
- Energy Medicine Consultant
- Homeopathic Consultant
- Curso de Medicina Natural
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5 Washington Street, Suite 300-73, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.