New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies:
Based in Indiana, USA, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma, associate degree, bachelor's, masters and doctorate degree programs in the fields of traditional naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, herbalism, and nutrition. Our quality career training programs are studied online at home throughout the United States, Canada, the UK, India, Australia, South Africa, Latin America, Europe, worldwide.
Recognized worldwide, New Eden has outstanding accreditation and multiple school approvals:
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• New Eden School has accreditation with Transworld Accrediting Commission (TAC). All our certificate and diploma programs are accredited by TAC.
• Our Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy program meets and exceeds the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards for Naturopathy training.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, the Pastoral Medical Association (PMA), and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
• New Eden is an approved training provider for the International Institute for Complementary Therapies.
• New Eden is sanctioned by the International Iridology Practitioners Association.
• New Eden School has membership and/or Networks with the American Herbalist Guild and the International Sclerology Institute.
• Lawrence DeSantis, CFMP, ND, PhD is the founder of New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies. Lawrence has been working in the health and nutrition field for over 30 years.
• Traditional Naturopathy
• Complementary and Alternative Health
• Holistic Health
• Natural Health
• Nutrition Science
• Herbal Medicine
• Energy Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology
• Clinical Natural Medicine...
Quality Course Content:
One of the fastest growing schools, New Eden aims to provide strong student preparation in the health and medical sciences. Students benefit from our experienced course instructors, and highly qualified board advisers.
Our comprehensive programs comprise superior course material and up to date nutrition science. We place great emphasis on lab analysis understanding and interpretation, functional nutrition approaches, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
The New Eden School programs are designed as self-paced courses to self-study at home. Since we are an online school, communication regarding your study program is mainly through email. When you need help, you can email your questions to our school, and an instructor will answer your questions directly.
• "I am grateful for this opportunity to learn with your courses that are very informative and well thought out, as well as affordable (even to someone with 14 children!) Thank you!"
Julia, Master Herbalist Student
• "I have really enjoyed learning through your classes so far. I feel like I have learned so much so quickly and can apply this knowledge into my life."
Sarah, Herbalist Student
• "I have found the course material to be very in-depth and thorough. I have gained a great deal of knowledge in a short period of time, which has not only benefited my own health but also positioned me to provide insight and answers to friends with health-related questions.
I really appreciate this and want to thank you for the excellent opportunity you have provided for many of us to obtain a first-class health-related education from home."
H.W., Doctor of Naturopathy Student
• "This Wellness Coaching course really opened my eyes and perspective on helping others and how to help and guide them. The book was exceptional. I have to tell you that my experience with your school has been outstanding.
All of the materials and the books were really exceptionally well done, well written, and professional. I was challenged beyond what I expected, and grew in so many ways and in so much knowledge I had never anticipated. I'm very, very pleased."
• "I just want to let you know that I am so glad I studied with your school. Getting my diploma through New Eden gave me the confidence to speak at my first wellness seminar recently. I think the audience enjoyed it as much as I did. I will definitely continue to recommend you."
Allison, Master Herbalist Graduate
• "I have received the Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy award yesterday. Thank you very much. The ND program is very informative and useful. It had also enriched my life. It also helped me to better take care of my aged parents especially combining with some Traditional Chinese Medicine knowledge which I had previously studied. Thank you very much again for guiding me on this very interesting and enlightening journey."
Wee Woon, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy
Specific Contact Pages: - Traditional Naturopathy
- Natural Health
- Holistic Health
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Aromatherapy Course
- Naturopathy Diploma
- Holistic Health Diploma
- Holistic Health Degree
- Naturopathic Doctorate
- Traditional Naturopathy Doctorate
- Naturopathic Practitioner
- Natural Health Practitioner
- Clinical Natural Medicine
- Iridology Certificate
- Iridology Diploma
- Associate in Natural Health
- Naturopathy Degree
- Natural Health Counselor
- Certified Wellness Counselor
- Energy Medicine Practitioner
- Nutrition Counselor
- Herbal Studies
- Master Herbalist
- Medical Herbalist
- Clinical Natural Medicine Certificate
- Modern Naturopathy Certificate
- Natural Health Doctorate
- Alternative Medicine Doctorate
- Doctor of Philosophy in Natural Medicine
- Functional Medicine Diploma
- Wellness SPA Consultant
- Sclerology Course
- Energy Medicine Consultant
- Homeopathic Consultant
- Curso de Medicina Natural
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1657 Commerce Dr. Suite 9B, South Bend, Indiana 46628, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.