Heritage English Homestay Courses:
Located on the beautiful south coast of England, Heritage English offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world. We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth, 17 km south-west of Southampton, and opposite the beautiful Isle of Wight. We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
For the duration of your stay, you will live in a comfortable and friendly family environment and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
English Language Courses with Homestay:
- Business English language total immersion courses (Homestay):
Our intensive English language immer
sion courses provide professional people and business managers with training to improve their language skills in order to work more effectively in the modern global market.
We offer one-to-one or small group total immersion training. Our intensive residential courses can be from 3 days to 3 weeks.
- Homestay English language courses for academic / exam students:
We offer one-to-one, two-to-one or small group intensive immersion language courses for students over 16 years who need to improve their general command of English or who want refresher courses for academic or vocational purposes and UK university preparation.
Exam Preparation Courses include:
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
• TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
• International Baccalaureate – Guidance in English Module
• Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
• Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
• Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- English language homestay courses for young learners (12-15 years)
Our students have the opportunity to combine their homestay courses with a wide range of sporting and leisure activities such as Sailing, Surfing, Canoeing / Kayaking, Windsurfing, Golf, Tennis, Horse Riding, Rock climbing, Swimming, Cycling and more.