Located in the center of Kunming, the most beautiful spring city in China and the capital of southwest China’s Yunnan province, Keats School is one of the top Chinese language schools in China because of the excellent teaching quality and flexibility offered. We provide intensive one-on-one Mandarin Chinese language instruction & Small Group Chinese courses to overseas students.
• Keats School is the only Chinese language school in Kunming which offers full service and is located in the city center.
• Our teachers have all received professional training. In order to meet the needs of all students, we develop individual curricula to suit each student’s proficient level and goals.
• Our versatile methods and variety of activities will maximize the amount that you learn in the time you study here. After the course, you will be well on your way to fluency.
• We provide comfortable single dorm rooms for students located in the same building as the school.
• When joining Kunming Keats School, you can rest assured knowing that you will never have to deal with the hassles and uncertainties of traveling and studying on your own.
School features include:
- One on one instruction - for beginners to advanced students
- Small group classes
- Affordable tuition
- All ages welcome
- Available for all levels of proficiency
- Flexible schedules (you can start anytime)
- High-quality textbooks
- The best teachers
- Easy application process
- High-speed internet is available
Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
- Airport pickup
- Four hours one on one Chinese instruction Monday to Friday
- Accommodation (A clean and safe single dorm room)
- Adjoining private western bath with round-the-clock hot water
- A television, fridge, DVD player, high speed internet connection, desk with chairs, a bed, wardrobe, water heater, microwave oven and a mineral water machine (in some rooms)
- A tour of the surrounding area (bank, supermarket, post office etc.)
- Unlimited internet access in your room and free access to the school’s computers
- Daytrips every other weekend and group dinners
- Medicine for minor illnesses
- Food for students who don't feel well
- A map of Kunming with Chinese and English
Did you know? To study in China for 3 months or less requires only a tourist visa!
• Intensive One-on-One Mandarin Chinese Courses
• Chinese Culture Classes: Chinese Cooking, Chinese Musical Instruments, Calligraphy or Kung Fu / Tai Chi
• Small Group Chinese Courses
• AP Chinese, HSK & SAT Ⅱ Test Preparation
• Semester/Year Abroad Program
• Study + Internship Program
• Study + Volunteer Program
• Study + Tour Program (1-4 weeks)
• Summer Program for College Students
• Summer Program for High School Students
• Chinese Courses for Children & Teenagers
• Customized Chinese Language Programs
• Online Chinese Lessons
• Kunming is the capital of southwest China’s Yunnan province, a primarily agricultural province of 45 million people.
• Kunming has a population of five million and is located in one of the world’s most geographically, ethnically, biologically and linguistically diverse regions.
• Yunnan province is endlessly fascinating and is an excellent location to base yourself in this region.
• The province mixes mountainous inland areas with the tropical forests in the south. Bordering provinces to Yunnan are Tibet, Sichuan, Guizhou and Guangxi. Yunnan also borders Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar.
• "Keats is not just a school; it is a full living experience: food, artistic decoration, calligraphy courses. The school program offers the main elements of language training, a wide range of available books to consult and certainly a pleasant non-judgmental atmosphere.
My teacher's teaching skills are varied and numerous, well prepared, knows very well the subject matter, and readily gives examples to clarify the grammar, speaks according to my level, she is patient!
She makes good use of the blackboard and flash cards. As a returning student, I will definitely come back again!"
• "The school offers an excellent package making my trip as hassle free as possible and also looks like a friendly place to study. Very helpful and flexible. If you don’t like something you can tell them and they’ll try to change it for you.
Also the atmosphere is very friendly and supportive. My teacher's lessons were very interesting and the four hours passed too quickly! Clear explanations and that when I got things wrong she just encouraged me to try again."
• "The unique 1 on 1 teaching style is complimented very well by a very friendly group of teachers that are invested in helping. Each student improves his/her Chinese. It is wonderful that each teacher is so patient with any student. My teacher’s teaching has far exceeded my expectations.
She is able to keep a well organized structure for class while still allowing flexibility for free conversation and to suit my interest. I thoroughly enjoyed each class. I highly recommend Keats School in Kunming."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 80 Dongfeng East Road, 16th Fl. Room C, Guolian Building, Kunming, China|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.