ELS Universal English College, Sydney:
ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia. We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge exams.
• One of Australia's leading English language schools established in 1988.
• Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors
• One of the largest providers of study tours and short-term English holiday programs in Australia
• Superb central city location
• Modern and bright facilities
• Excellent IT resources - free email, Internet and wireless Internet
• Total Support - our policy to look after your individual needs
• Good nationality mix
• Friendly and fun environment
• Lively social program "Oz Explorer"
• Wide range of direct further studies pathways to Australian universities, colleges, and government and private high schools
• Successful graduates
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (Live with an Australian family to further practise your English language skills)
Convenient location in the heart of Sydney:
ELS Universal English College is located on 2 floors of a modern building which is located right in the centre of Sydney city and only a 3 minute walk from Sydney Harbour.
The train, bus and ferries are only a few minutes' walk away, as is the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens where you can sit in the sun and enjoy a relaxing lunch between classes!
For those seeking more action, we are surrounded by Sydney’s shopping district, international food courts, cafes, theatres, restaurants, pubs, cinemas and clubs. This also makes it easy to find work and get to work after school.
Located in a modern and bright building in the centre of the city, our college facilities include:
- 25 modern, air-conditioned classrooms
- 2 multi-media computer labs
- Large student lounge
- Student library
- Free email and internet access
- Free wireless internet access
- Table tennis table
Homestay Student Accommodation:
Homestay is a great way to learn about Australian culture and practise your English at the same time.
Our homestay program offers you the chance to live in a safe and secure environment with a friendly Australian family, for all or part of your stay in Sydney.
You are provided with your own room, breakfast and dinner on weekdays and all meals on weekends.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Level 1, 17 O'Connell St, Sydney, NSW , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.