Istituto di Moda Burgo, Milan:
Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded by Fernando Burgo in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education. We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs taught in English or Italian language. Through our cosmopolitan summer courses (since 1998) for local and international students in fashion design, fashion styling, pattern making and jewelry design in the heart of Milan, Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally. Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style and level.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo's fashion summer study abroad program is an international education for current and aspiring fashion designers, fashion stylists, pattern makers and jewelry designers.
• Our fashion and design summer school for international college students and working adults (who have already studied or possess work experience) can offer a significant, intensive and complete study program in a short period of time.
• Study in English or Italian at one of 3 levels: Basic, Advanced or Professional, and receive intensive one-on-one instruction.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your summer course.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• Our summer study program in Italy is created by our experts in the vanguard of fashion, thanks to the teaching materials continuously brought up to date in today's fashion world.
• Our instructors, who speak both Italian and English, are among the best professionals in the field. To study fashion or design in Italy means to have teachers selected from the best ateliers in Milan; who with their innovative ideas have attributed to this unique, basic to advanced level study abroad program.
• All classrooms are equipped with the most modern resources used in the professional world.
- Duration: 2 or 4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
- Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your summer course
• Fashion Stylist (Design & Pattern Making) Course
• Fashion Design Course
• Pattern Making Course
• Fashion Photography Course
• Accessories Design Course
• Jewelry Design Course
• Shoes Design Course
• Underwear Design Course
• Beach Wear Design Course
• Wedding Dress Design Course
• Theatre Costume Design Course
• Underwear Pattern Making Course
• Beach Wear Pattern Making Course
• Theatre Costume Pattern Making Course
• Wedding Dress Pattern Making Course
"The summer course at Istituto di Moda Burgo helped me to perfect and learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and aid you achieve your personal learning objectives. The school provides a great opportunity to network with fellow classmates which are from all over the world with different interests in the fashion industry. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy, and the teachers are there for one on one help."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer course was intense and very good. I managed to learn a lot in a very short time. Every day was a learning experience. I learned new ways to do things. My teacher Stefania was very helpful. She had a lot of knowledge on pattern making. It was a good experience."
- Obam Catherine, Kenya
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. In addition, the teacher was very efficient, always available and her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
"The summer course at Istituto di Moda Burgo has been an amazing experience and helped me a lot to grow so much as an artist. The staff has been very helpful and kind."
- Michelle, USA
"I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise both as regards the pattern making, both the drawing. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!"
- Francesca, Italy
"I enjoyed a lot the summer course: the class, the teachers, the new techniques and friends. Eleonora and Stefania have been great teachers and I learned new techniques, for sure I will come again."
- Amal, Kuwait
"It was a great experience. I learned how to draw and how to make a pattern. The teachers are good and supportive. I improved in different things. Definitely I’m going to take another course next summer!"
- Alsulami, Saudi Arabia
"I found this course very interesting, informative and intensive. Basically you work by yourself and under constant super vision of your teacher. After two weeks you have a lot of works and knowledge which you can use afterwards in future. I liked most fashion marketing seminary Super presentation! Compliments!"
- Assel, Kazakhstan
Specific Contact Pages: - Cursos de verano de moda
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Design
- Pattern Making
- Jewelry Design
- Shoe Design
- Accessories Design
- Beachwear Design
- Wedding Dress Design
- Fashion Photography
- Underwear Design
- Theatre Costume Design
- Theatre Costume Pattern Making
- Wedding Dress Pattern Making
- Underwear Pattern Making
- Beachwear Pattern Making
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Piazza San Babila, 5, Milan, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.