Spring College International:
Spring College International (SCI) is a leading language learning school, exam preparatory and business course provider in Singapore with two campus locations for local and international students. Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are conveniently within a 5-minute's walk from the MRT. At SCI, we provide a wide range of English language courses for adults, college students, children, tourists, and organizations. SCI teachers and lecturers are employed based on their language proficiency, experience and dedication.
• Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education (CPE Registration: 201001911N Validity: 23 July 2016 to 22 July 2020).
• SCI is registered with Singapore’s Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), and awarded with 4-years Edutrust Certificate (valid from 19/01/2018 to 18/01/2022).
• To provide high quality courses, teachers, service and learning environment .
• We ensure reliability in providing courses customized to the needs of our students. We provide a conducive learning environment for our students, and assistance is always made available.
• Our dedicated Principal oversees Spring College International’s development directions and different departments (Marketing, Finance, Academic and Administration), and is constantly researching the development of new programmes.
- S-Specialist in education
- P-Professional in providing first rate service and quality courses
- R-Reliable in being truthful and maintains integrity when in dealings with students
- I-Inspires creativity in achieving academic excellence
- N-Noting of student’s progress in the course of study
- G-Global education for all nationalities
• Our core values “SPRING” reflect our commitment towards the satisfaction and well-being of every student. We believe in building a strong relationship with each student.
• We also provide convenience services such as Student Pass application, accommodation and assistance to international students, as well as applications to local or overseas institutions.
• Our teachers and lecturers are selected based on their language proficiency, experience, and the dedication shown to be accepted as a teaching staff.
• Creativity and achievement, Excellence, Grow together.
Full-time English Courses for adults & international students
• English Certificate courses
• Preparatory courses for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT tests
Part-time English Language Courses:
• General English courses
• Conversational English (6 levels, Beginner to Advanced)
• SkillsFuture Credit Course - English Conversation (16 days)
• Business English classes (6 levels, Beginner to Advanced)
• One to One (Private) English lessons
• Private TOEFL / IELTS exam preparation – One to One
• Online English classes
English Courses for Children & Teenagers:
• Preparatory Course for Admission to Government School (P2-P5 & S1-S3, primary schools and secondary schools for children ages 7-16)
• Preparatory courses for GCE O Level examinations
• Preparatory courses for GCE A Level examinations
• English Enrichment / Tuition for children (K1 to Secondary 4 levels)
• Summer English camp for groups
English Language Training for International Professionals / Organizations:
• Professional Training For English Teachers of Young Learners
• English Language Training Course for Foreign Organizations
Further Second Language Programs:
• Full-time Chinese certificate courses
• Part-time Mandarin enrichment courses
• Preparatory course for HSK
• Part-time foreign language courses to learn Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesian, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, and more.
Full-time & Part-time Business / Management Courses:
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Marketing
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in International Business Management
• Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Operations Management
• Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Pearson LCCI Courses in Singapore
• Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 1 Certificate in Bookkeeping (VRQ) (Duration: 1 month, a SkillsFuture course)
• Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 2 Diploma In Bookkeeping and Accounting (Duration: 6 months, a SkillsFuture course)
• Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 3 Diploma In Accounting and Finance (Duration: 6 months)
• Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 4 Diploma In Accounting and Finance (Duration: 9 months)
LCCI Course Certification: A certificate will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited on course completion of the course, for students who have reached the required attendance rate and passed all exams.
• Our main campus is situated at Jurong East and branch campus at Bishan. Our city campuses are located at commercial centers, within walking distance to MRT Station, surrounded by food centers, shopping center, supermarkets, banks, public libraries, and other public facilities. Our campus location provides students at SCI easy accessibility to transportation and lifestyle needs.
• As well as teaching local students, our international students comes from a wide diversity of countries including Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the United States, Russia, France, Switzerland and more.
• This diversity of cultures allow students to enjoy the best language learning environment possible as it can enhance your communication skills quickly, allowing you to smoothly adapt to your course of studies.
• “I am very happy to study at Spring College International. I gained a lot of knowledge at this school. Teacher Qiqi is a very good teacher. Thank you to Spring College International and Teacher Qiqi.”
- XiaoTong, Student
• "After obtaining my Degree, I wanted to take my studies a step further and pursue my Masters Degree. Knowing of Singapore’s high educational standard, it was my dream to do my Masters in a Singapore university. However, I knew that with my English standard then, I could never enter a Singapore university.
Thus, I decided to take up an English course at Spring Language, improve my English, before doing my Masters. I am so thankful to Spring for strengthening my English foundation and improving my English standard. It was because of them that I could enter NTU to do my Masters!"
- Student from China, 23, who took English Language Graded Certification Course and was accepted into Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to pursue her Masters.
• "As I was educated in Chinese, my English standard was never high. I could not speak with much confidence as I knew that my English pronunciation sounded funny. Due to the needs at work, my management encouraged me to take a Business English Course at SCI.
Through the course, I learnt business correspondence, how to write business reports and memos, and accurate pronunciation. The interactive lessons also built my confidence in English speaking. Now, I can communicate well at work and am definitely performing better at work!"
- Student from Singapore, 42, who took Business English Course and is now able to communicate with senior management and business partners in fluent English, in a professional manner.
• "I have only come to Singapore to study for a mere 7 months. As the only son, I did not have any interest in studying and failed to go to university. My parents then decided to send me to SCI to learn English. I was immediately influenced by the keen learning attitude of the students in SCI.
The teachers also inculcated moral values to us, making us feel the passion for learning. They also have great passion for teaching and their ultimate goal is to help each and every one of the students in their studies."
- Student from China, 18, who took IELTS Preparatory Course, scored 6.2 marks and was accepted into Singapore Polytechnic easily.
• "I learnt a lot during my few months here at Spring College International and I am also happy to know teacher Puvana. She is a responsible teacher and I am very happy to attend her class.
She treats her students like her friends and we do not have any barrier in our communication. When I heard that she stays back every night at the school to prepare for tomorrow's lesson, I am very touched. She is a good teacher and my best friend. I really thank her for her help to me during this period!"
- Student from China, 16 - Enrolled in the Preparatory Course for Seconday School for 7 months, then passed and admitted to Deyi Secondary School.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Block 512, Bishan Street 13 #03-526, Singapore, Singapore|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.