International House Johannesburg - Language Lab:
Are you searching for quality Business English training in the Johannesburg area? Conveniently situated in Braamfontein, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab provides corporate English language training for companies and organizations. While English is the language of business and commerce, it is not the first language of most South African workers.
Improving your staff’s language skills builds capacity and increases productivity.Email: Contact us below
All our trainers have internationally recognised qualifications in teaching English and have taught in a variety of contexts all over the world.
Business English Training:
Our business English training can be customized to meet the specific needs of each individual or group. Learn business vocabulary and grammar, formal and informal letter writing, and appropriacy; formal versus informal language.
Business English covers the more specific language-based skills necessary in business, including:
• Business correspondence skills
• Advanced business writing skills
• Report and proposal writing skills
• Plan and prepare meeting communications
• Efficient Presentation skills
• Language for Meetings
• Language for Negotiations
• Secretarial English
• Pronunciation Skills
A combination of the skills covered in the above courses can be incorporated into a General Business English course to suit a client’s specific needs. Courses can also be adapted to include the appropriate vocabulary: Legal / Medical / Marketing / Financial, etc.
How does our Business English training work?
- Each candidate is tested to determine their English proficiency and specific language needs
- We discuss the course content which is determined in consultation with you
- We provide a detailed written proposal
- Either you accept the proposal or we amend it to suit your needs
- We implement the training programme
“The course was excellent, the material was good and all explanations were very clear.”
“It was a really useful and hands-on course.
- Transvaal Sugar Board