Kaplan International USA:
With 18 English schools in the USA, Kaplan International offers an excellent choice of city centre and university campus locations, from the West Coast to the East Coast. All of our English schools in the USA are accredited by ACCET and members of TESOL and NAFSA. We welcome students of all English levels, and offer a comprehensive selection of courses starting every week of the year and accommodation options. Join a Kaplan International English school and boost your professional or academic career.
Enroll in short or long term courses at our English schools in the USA and achieve fluency, enhance your academic profile or improve your career prospects.
Each course has a special focus to suit your particular language needs, and you can further personalize courses through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Kaplan School Locations include:
• Berkeley (San Francisco Bay Area)
• Chicago, Illinois
• Huntington Beach (Orange County CA)
• Los Angeles
• Miami, Florida
• New York
• Philadelphia PA
• Portland, Oregon
• San Diego
• San Francisco
• Santa Barbara CA
• Seattle WA
• Washington DC
• Westwood (Beverly Hills)
• Whittier (East Los Angeles Area)
Adult English Courses include:
• General English (20 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Intensive English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Business English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Vacation English (20 classes/week)
• TOEFL and Academic English (20 classes + 15 structured study sessions/week)
• General English Academic Semester/Year (20/24/32 weeks)
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year (20/24/32 weeks)
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program (32 weeks)
• Practical Business English
Prepare for academic success with Kaplan International, experts in preparing international students for challenging exams and in guiding students through the university admissions process.
• Cambridge Exam preparation (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• GMAT preparation (20 lessons of GMAT prep & 50+ structured study sessions total)
• GRE preparation (8 lessons of GRE prep & 50+ structured study sessions total)
English Summer Courses for Teens & Juniors:
• San Diego English Classes (ages 14-18)
Live with native English speakers or fellow international students while studying at our English schools in the USA and immerse yourself in American culture while practicing your English. We offer Homestay, Student residences and Student apartments.
• ”I improved not only my English, I also learned a lot about other countries’ culture and people’s behaviour because there are many international students. I would recommend Kaplan to my friends who really want to study and at the same time enjoy life.”
Elnura, Los Angeles Campus
• ”Kaplan is a house for students from all over the world where everybody learns about different cultures, and new things everyday. The best thing about the teachers is they have the capability of dealing with students who have varying levels of English.”
Abdulmajeed, Boston Campus
• ”Kaplan’s books are very simple to understand and very helpful. The smart boards have made the lessons better because it’s more simple to use interactive materials.”
Federigo, Chicago Campus
• ”This was the best experience in my life. I’ve grown as a person because I met people from all countries of the world. I’ll use my English skills in my job, because I studied business and this school has given me important skills for my professional future.”
Maria, New York Campus
• ”I have to say that I love everything about Kaplan Berkeley; the friendly staff, the perfect location, the modern classrooms, and all the interesting activities. I will bring back the best moments of my life with me.”
Benjamin, San Francisco Campus
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our English schools in the USA.
How many weeks can I study?
The minimum length of study is 2 weeks and there is no maximum length of time. You can choose the length of your program according to your needs and what you wish to achieve.
How much can I expect to learn after a 2-week, 4-week, or 12-week course?
Everyone’s speed of learning is different; however we estimate that it takes approximately 10 weeks to get from one level to the next.
What will I do on my first day?
Upon arrival at your English school, you will take a Kaplan International English test, meet the school staff and have an introduction to the school, facilities, courses and the local area.
You will then receive an individual timetable and start your classes on the following day.
How many students are there per class?
On average there are 12 students in a class, with a maximum of 15.
How will my progress be monitored?
Your assessment begins with a placement test and you will be allocated an Individual Student Record (ISR) to assess your progress on a daily basis when you start you class.
Your teacher will record your class work, spoken participation in class, homework and level test score which takes place every 5 weeks and is followed by a tutorial with your main class teacher.
Contact us to find out more about Kaplan International’s English schools in the USA.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 350 5th Avenue, New York City, New York 10118, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.