Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area:
Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute is an English and second language training center providing a range of quality immersion courses and ESL classes to students from around the world. Whether you would like to improve your English skills or dream of attending an American high school, college, or university, Astar has what you need to achieve your goals. With our proven teaching methods and highly qualified teachers, Astar looks forward to assisting you in achieving academic success! We also offer summer and winter ESL camps as well as vocational training courses.
• Astar Education Institute welcomes students from all language backgrounds and abilities, from those applying to their freshman year in college to those coming to the US to pursue Master’s degrees.
• In addition to our American instructors, students will interact with classmates from around the world, all the while improving conversational competence.
• In some cases, students have been able to boost their scores by as much as 20 points after just a few months in our intensive English courses.
• With our proven teaching methods, highly qualified teachers and our own carefully designed curriculum, Astar ensures your academic success!
• Visas: Astar does not issue F-1 student visas. However, we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Intensive English program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening and Weekend English classes
• TOEFL iBT preparation classes
• Medical English program
• Family English classes
• Homestay program with family
• Placement program into high schools
• University Placement program
• Summer Camps & Winter Immersion ESL Programs for Adults / College Students
• Au Pair program
• Internship & Trainee program
Astar’s English language programs integrate all aspects of the language: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, phonetics, and vocabulary. Topics studied include everyday situations and American culture, society, and history.
We also offer optional American cultural experiences and U.S. travel opportunities. Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Vocational Training Courses for American & International Students:
• Nursing Assistant Program
• Personal Care Aide (PCA) Program
• Medication Aide (CMA) Program
• TESOL English Teaching Certification
• Astar helps you design an affordable education plan in the U.S., including finding a university of less than $16,000 annual tuition, applying for scholarships, and balancing your financial account through Astar's internship program.
American Host Family Program:
• Astar can find you a host family anywhere in the United States whether you are studying at Astar Education Institute or have already been accepted into a U.S. school.
Top Location to Study in the U.S:
• Our Manassas, VA location allows students to study close to home in an easily accessible suburban location.
• Manassas, VA is located half an hour from Washington, DC giving our international students one-of-a-kind opportunities to experience US culture in America's vibrant capital city. Come and join us!
• "Astar has excellent teachers. They are American and can teach English well. Also by studying in the United States you can practice your English all the time.”
• “So far, English has been very interesting to learn. The most useful part of learning English would be to fact that I can talk with anyone in English. I know I am not perfect yet, but I am so much better that when I arrived at Astar."
• "My name is Emma and I was a student of Astar. Going to a university in America is my objective in this year, so I went to Astar to practice my English first. It did not let me down.
When I first came here, I was very shy and could not speak a whole sentence. Now, I can chat with Americans. Although my speaking is not perfect, I have improved a lot. This was also reflected on my TOEFL score. I took my first TOEFL test in February, and it was not good, only 66 marks. I was so frustrated at that time, and it felt daunting to have the test again.
However, my teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30.
It was so helpful that finally, I made a great progress. I got an 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America.
I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 7864 Donegan Drive, Manassas, Virginia 20109, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.