Stamford International University, Bangkok:
Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international & Thai students. Subject fields include Business, Hospitality, IT, Design, Communication, International Relations, Finance, Accounting, English, and Marketing.
• At Stamford International University's Bangkok campus, international students make up 30% of our student population. With students from over 100 countries, every day is a truly cross-cultural experience!
• In addition, our faculty members come from all corners of the world. Our international students and faculty are representative of a large variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Students are welcome to become part of the Stamford community for a full degree or a semester abroad.
• International and Thai students at Stamford are supported by the unique Laureate English Program which is designed to teach English quickly and effectively, so you don't need to worry if your English language skills need improving.
• Dedicated to the promotion of academic excellence and cultural understanding, Stamford International University is named after Sir Stamford Raffles, the great English colonial administrator, historian and educator.
• In 1995, Stamford International University opened its first campus in Hua-Hin, a popular resort area with an international population. In 2009, we opened our second campus in Bangkok to meet the growing demand for international education in Thailand and the ASEAN region.
• In the 20 years since our foundation, Stamford has continued to offer high-standard international education to Thai and international students from over 100 countries worldwide.
• Stamford International University and our program, curricula & degrees are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand.
• Stamford was the first university in Thailand to receive International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) accreditation for the business and management programs offered through its Faculty of Business and Technology.
• Stamford International University is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand.
• Achieving an excellent score in internal quality assessment for three consecutive years (2009 - 2011) confirmed by Office of the Higher Education Commission, resulted in Stamford being placed among the top international universities in Thailand.
• In 2014, Stamford International University won the Blackboard Catalyst Award for innovative blended learning with the Signature MBA Program, overcoming over 85 competing universities worldwide.
CFA Institute University Affiliation Program
• The Finance and Banking program has been acknowledged as incorporating at least 70 percent of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge and placing emphasis on the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice within the program.
• Stamford Bachelor of Accountancy has been granted the Silver Learning Partner Status from a leading international accountancy bodies, ACCA and a university partner from CIMA.
The quality assessment indicated that:
- 74% of Stamford graduates received higher than average salaries in their respective industries
- Employers are most satisfied with the English communication skills of Stamford graduates
• Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities global network, which consists of over 60 institutions in 20 countries providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than 1 million students worldwide.
• This means that our students will have access to the best global teaching and learning resources, as well as more study abroad & dual degree opportunities.
• In addition, Stamford students have access to world-class programs such as Laureate Hospitality Programs and the Laureate English Program. They will also be connected to many fellow Laureate students and alumni around the world who share dreams and goals.
Stamford International University is the Thailand counterpart of Laureate International Universities.
We provide global educational programs through our double degree programs (available only in selected schools), exchange programs, and study abroad programs.
Some of our Partners:
• Australia - Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
• China - Hunan International Economics University
• Czech - Metropolitan University of Prague / Thomas Bata University in Zlín
• Finland - University of Vaasa
• France - ESCE International Business School
• Germany - Hochschule Bremerhaven / EU Business School Munich / Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
• Netherlands - Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences / AVANS University of Applied Science
• Portugal - Universidade Europeia
• Spain - EU Business School Barcelona
• Turkey - Istanbul Bilgi University
• New Zealand - Media Design School
• UK - University of Northampton / University of the West of England, Bristol / Richmond University
• USA - Kendall College / Lubin School of Business at Pace University / Vaughn College
With a modern 3 semester program structure, Stamford’s students can earn a Bachelor’s Degree in 3.5 years and Master’s Degree in 1 year or 18 months. Every undergraduate student will undertake a 480-hour program of corporate internship to gain real world experience.
Stamford’s programs develop students with both academic and practical skills to ensure success based on real world experience.
Many courses are taught by actual professional experts who know what it takes to prosper in the industry.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree Programs:
• BBA in International Hotel Management
• BBA in International Business Management
• BBA in Marketing
• BBA in Entrepreneurship
• BBA in Airline Business Management
General Bachelor of Business Administration Degree - with concentrations in:
• Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• Finance and Banking
• International Relations
• Event Management
Further Bachelor Degree Programs:
• Bachelor of Accountancy
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• Bachelor of Communication Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
• Bachelor of Communication Arts in Broadcast and Journalism
• Bachelor of Arts in Creative Media Design
• Bachelor of Arts in English
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program - with specialized study options:
• International Business Management
• Brand Communication
Study Options available for international students:
- International MBA Program: Full-time 12-month program
- Signature MBA - Part-time 18-month program (Saturday classes + online learning support)
• We welcome students to become part of the Stamford community for a full degree or a semester abroad.
• Studying abroad can be the best experience of your life, and will benefit your career in the increasingly globalized economy. Studying in Thailand is affordable with a relatively low cost of living and study.
• Centrally located in Southeast Asia, Thailand is a very welcoming nation to international students, expatriates and travelers. As the second largest economy in the region, and with deep cultural traditions, Thailand offers a mix of old and modern Asian experience.
Dual Degree Options:
• International Hotel Management – with Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School at Torrens University, Australia – the leading International Hotel Management School in Asia Pacific and Australia.
• Marketing Management – with Lubin School of Business at Pace University, New York.
• International Relations – with EU Business School in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux.
• Event Management, International Business Management – with Kendall College, Chicago – ranked #1 in Chicago for preparing students for careers in culinary arts and hospitality management.
• Airline Business Management – with Vaughn College, New York – a private institution devoted to the fields of aviation, management, engineering and technology.
• Finance and Banking, Accounting, Logistics and Supply Chain Management – with University of Northampton, UK.
• Finance and Banking, Accounting – with University of the West of England, Bristol
• Advertising and Public Relations – with Richmond University, UK
• Stamford’s Bangkok Rama 9 campus is conveniently located between Bangkok’s Suvaranabhumi International Airport and the city of Bangkok on Rama IX road. The Skytrain Airport Link provides an even more convenient link between the campus and Bangkok’s city center.
• Stamford runs frequent shuttle bus between the campus, Hua Mak Airport Link station and nearby shopping complex. The modern campus is fully covered by Wi-Fi and offers top teaching & learning facilities.
• The Asoke Campus Learning Center is located at the heart of Bangkok’s business center at the Exchange Tower, which is conveniently connected to BTS and MRT stations.
• Stamford’s Hua Hin campus is located in the Cha Am-Hua Hin area, 168km south of Bangkok.
International students stay in safe and secure residential apartments close to the Bangkok campus. The rooms are fully furnished and come with air-conditioners and warm water showers.
• "I can get a good quality education here, the courses are interesting and it’s not just about learning theories, it is practical, you learn through discussions, case studies and field trips."
Petr, Czech Republic
• "It is great to live and study in Bangkok at the same time. I love the experience here, especially the mix of students from all over the world. The university provides lots of support to make us feel at home and really well looked after; there is even a free minibus service, and basically all the support you need to make the most out of studying, while making it fun also."
• "The student network here is just great. After graduating with my Stamford bachelor degree, I decided to continue on to a Stamford Master's program. As a result of studying both degrees here, I have developed an incredibly rich and varied mix of friends and professional contacts.
Even better, I know they will be there for advice, and even potentially as business partners when I start my own business here in Asia. I have an international friendship network to take everywhere I go from here."
Yeon, South Korea
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- BBA Degree
- BBA in International Hotel Management
- BBA in Marketing Management
- Accounting Degree
- Bachelor of Communication Arts
- BA in Creative Media Design
- Broadcast & Journalism
- IT Bachelor Degree
- BBA in International Business Management
- BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- BBA in Finance & Banking
- BBA in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor in Advertising & Public Relations
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: 16, Motorway Road, KM - 2, Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.