Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA):
Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? A leading provider of quality online homeschooling, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) delivers comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home courses for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in California and throughout the U.S.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Why Choose Adirondack Learning Academy?
- Customized Instruction
Our comprehensive online curriculum encourages success through customized instruction for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
- Global Academic Experience
Through our partnership with Odysseyware, we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience.
- Student Life & Activities
Adirondack Learning Academy offers a variety of activities to create long lasting friendships. Students develop bonds with peers who share a common enthusiasm.
ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
Students with special needs will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers a top-rated curriculum, certified teachers, a mentoring program, and college placement services.
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs:
For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• “I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule, yet you still learn a lot and on your own time. It moves and work with you, while always teaching you something. ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! It’s a wonderful thing."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.