Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs:
A leading provider of homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) delivers a complete online learning experience developed by top educators. We offer comprehensive, NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Mississippi and throughout the U.S. High school seniors, on successful completion of the program, are awarded a homeschool diploma.
ALA offers certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services. Here are a few key points about ALA:
• Accreditation & Approval
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• Highly-Skilled Teachers
Our highly skilled teachers support each student’s abilities to lead, learn and create. As a unique virtual learning academy, we design an educational model which emphasizes the strengths of each student.
• Achieve Individual Goals
Teachers and students work together on a goal directed path guaranteed to lead to success and the achievement of individual goals.
• College Placement Assistance
Students and parents benefit from live webinars on SAT/ACT exam preparation, college application assistance, financial aid application assistance, scholarship resources and college interview tips and strategies.
For students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
Students with Special Needs Welcome:
Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with ADHD, Autism, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
Students with special needs will have the opportunity to receive occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• “My classes work for me. If I don't understand something, my teacher can give me a different assignment. I know I am still learning but the work is not as hard for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
• “ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule."
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.