Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education):
Based in Kolkata, The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognized holistic medicine school offering online / distance learning courses to students all over the world. We offer bachelor degree courses in a range of holistic medicine discipline, including Medicinal Herbalism, Naturopathy, Reflexology, Acupuncture, and Traditional Chinese Medicine among many others. All of our courses are taught through English.Email: Contact us belowBachelor Degree Programs:
• Bachelor's Degree in Alternative Medicine -
(B.A.M.S. (A.M.) / B.A.S.M.) - 2 years
Compulsory Subjects (7):
- Human Body Structure (Anatomy)
- Human Body Disorders (Pathology)
- Human Body Function (Physiology)
- Description of Diseases & its Management (Practice of Medicine)
- Natural Health Laws (Hygiene)
- Women Diseases (Gynecology & Obstetrics)
- Medical Ethics & Laws (Medical Jurisprudence)
Elective Subjects (4):
Four alternative therapies of student's choice.
• Bachelor's Degree in the following list of therapies - 2 years:
- Acupressure and Magnet Therapy, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Aura Healing, Bach Flower Remedies, Beauty Therapy, Counselling and Psychotherapy, Chinese (Traditional) Medicine, Chiropractic, Cupping Therapy, Dental Alternative Science, Diet and Nutrition, Electro Homeopathy, Feng Shui, Gem-Tele-Chromo Therapy, Herbal Medicines, Holistic Health and Nutrition, Hypnotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Indo Allopathy, Iridology, Kinesiology, Massage Therapy, Medical Astrology, Meditation, Naturopathy, Naturopathy and Yoga, Pranic Healing, Pyramid Healing, Radiesthesia and Radionics, Reflexology, Reiki, Sound and Music Therapy, Spiritual Healing, Tibetan Medicines, Yoga Therapy.
Eligibility / Pre-Requisites:
The pre-requisites for all the courses mentioned above are Intermediate / Standard XIIth / A level or Equivalent.