Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education):
Would you like to earn a doctorate degree in alternative medicine from the comfort of your own home or office? A leading holistic medicine training institute, The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines provides undergraduate and postgraduate online / distance learning courses to students throughout India and around the world, including a Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicine, Ph.D. (A.M.) degree course.Email: Contact us below
Based in Kolkata, our internationally-recognised degree and diploma programmes are offered in a range of alternative medicine disciplines, including Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Medicinal Herbalism, Reflexology, Yoga & Massage among many others.
Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicine, Ph.D. (A.M.) Degree Program:
- Language of instruction: English
- Study Method: Online / Distance Learning
This is a research-based program which encourages you to carry forward your insight into new areas of successful treatment in disorders and diseases of human beings.
You are required to submit an original & authentic research work (thesis) of at least 300 pages (on A4 paper) on any subject related to alternative medicine. When complete, you should submit your thesis for evaluation, following which the Ph.D. (A.M.) is awarded to the successful students.
Who is eligible for this program?
- Those persons who have passed any degree course from an authentic institution.
- Those persons who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.E.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.I.A.M.S., B.A.T.S., B.N.Y.T., B.U.M.S., N.O., N.D., M.D (A.M) etc
- Minimum 3 years experience in the related field of research is mandatory
* For Practitioners / Research Workers who have been practicing for the last 10 years, the minimum basic qualification is exempted.