Online HR masters programs in UAE: MSc in Human Resource Management (HRM) degree online from UK university. Distance learning HR management graduate course to study part-time / online in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Middle East, Europe, UK, India, USA..
Stafford Global - Online Education: Further your career in the progressive and highly in-demand field of Human Resources Management with an online Masters Degree from Stafford Global. Based in the UAE, Stafford has over 20 years of experience in providing quality distance learning education to students throughout the Middle East and around the globe. We offer a variety of HR and management degree programs that are delivered in partnership with the University of Leicester, a leading UK university, and the only university ever to have won a Times Higher Education award in seven consecutive years. Our online Masters in Human Resources Management can be studied part-time, making it an extremely convenient option for working professionals.
Email:Contact us below
Online MSc in Human Resource Management and Training: - Awarded by the University of Leicester, UK
- Standard online study duration = 2 years, but this may be extended to a maximum of 4 years.
This Masters Degree places human resource management and training within your national and international context. Participants study the ways in which employee and organisational development are closely related to human resource topics such as recruitment, performance appraisal, teamwork and motivation
The course also equips you with the professional knowledge and skills relevant to the management of human resources and training. Modules include:
• Academic Writing and Skills (AWS)
• Employee Development and Workplace Learning
• Managing Human Resources
• Option Module
• Research Methods
Entry Requirements: - Entrance is open to those who hold a first or second class honours degree in a relevant field.
- An approved professional qualification (if coupled with 3 years or more suitable professional experience).
- 3 or more years relevant professional working experience
- English language proficiency
- If English is your 2nd language: IELTS Test of 6.5 with 7.0 in writing OR a TOEFL Test of 250 (Computer)/600 (Paper)/90 (IBT) OR the CLMS English Test