CMC Makeup School, Dallas:
Are you searching for quality makeup classes in the Richardson TX area? Located between Richardson and Garland, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of makeup workshops and professional makeup artist certification programs to students in the North Dallas / Plano area. Suitable for students from beginner to advanced level, our comprehensive programs aim to equip you with the knowledge, practical skills, and tools you need to succeed as a professional makeup artist in the fields of Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. Our make-up training includes a full professional HD makeup kit and a Certificate of Completion.
• CMC instructors are all professional working freelance makeup artists with many years of experience. They will bring current industry knowledge in the fields of Beauty and Fashion makeup application into the classroom, and provide advice on how to achieve a successful career.
• We teach students of all levels from complete beginners to professional makeup artists. Whether you want to learn new makeup skills or diversify your existing makeup skills, we will help you to develop your confidence in a range of areas.
• We provide excellent marketing and career education for freelance makeup artists and entrepreneurs. It is our goal to help you to stay booked and busy!
• To ensure the best training, we keep our class sizes small (8-12 students). This allows easy communication with your instructor and plenty of hands-on training.
Flexible hours / weekend classes available. Classes begin monthly for newly enrolled students.
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Certification Program: 2 days
• MUA PRO Make-up Artist Certification Program: 4 days
• The Masters Ring Make-up Artist Certification Program: 5 days
• The Ultimate Artist Make-up Artist Certification Program: 8 days
• The Ultimate Artist Make-up Artist Certification PLUS Program: 10 days
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry Program: 15 or 20 days
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
Beauty / Makeup Workshops:
• 1-day Airbrush 101 workshop
• 1-day Hairstyling workshop
• 1-day Portfolio Building workshops: Get the Look Photoshoot; Build your Portfolio Website
• 2-day Special FX & Character Painting workshop: Character & Face Art Painting Workshop; Special Effects / FX Makeup for Events Workshop
• 5-day Beginning to Advanced Body Painting Workshop
• 5-day Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Creating Silicone Prosthetics Workshop
Summer Makeup Camps for Teens:
• 5-day Beauty Camp
• 5-day FX, Character and Body Painting Camp
Private Makeup Lessons:
Personal makeup classes from a professional makeup artists for all ages.
"I attended the Ultimate Artist program at the Dallas location as a beginner and I really could not have hoped for a better experience. I read many reviews on different MUA programs in the area and CMC seemed to stick out to me; after completing the program I completely stand by my decision of choosing CMC.
All the instructors were extremely supportive and were committed to each student succeeding in this field. They will answer any questions you have about techniques, products, career advice; literally everything about both the art of makeup application, and how to succeed in the business. You can tell they are not just there to make a buck.
After completing the program I feel confident in my ability and knowledge to advance in the industry and I will definitely return to CMC as my career progresses and I need further education. I would highly recommend CMC to anyone who is interested in the industry!"
"I attended the MUA PRO class, I had always wanted to be a make-up artist growing up, but my life went in another direction for a while. Then at 35 years old and a mom, I found myself thinking about this again. I happened to stumble upon this class, and saw it was 15 minutes from where I live, so I decided to go for it.
Without any previous experience, except for makeovers on family, I had no experience whatsoever. This class is for beginners and people who are already makeup artists/cosmetologists. The instructors are very knowledgeable and friendly. They make you feel at ease straight away. I learned so much from this class and the kit you receive is amazing!!! I am trying to start up a freelance makeup artist business right now, and with the help from the instructors I feel a lot more confident on doing this."
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 9535 Forest Ln #102, Richardson, Texas 75243, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.