ID Tech Camps, Arizona:
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Arizona State University (ASU) in Tempe, Maricopa County AZ. iD Tech Camps offers week-long, tech-related day and overnight summer camps for kids ages 7-12 & teens ages 13-17. Choose from a wide variety of exciting course topics such as Programming, Game Design, Java, Coding, Modding, and more. Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages (further camps) to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
Summer Programs for Kids & Teens (ages 7-18)
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed for ages 7-17, with courses and activities divided into teen courses and pre-teen courses. In some cases, teens will be in the same lab vicinity as the pre-teens (but will not be mixed in the same class). Students will be supervised at all times. iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks.
1-week Day & Overnight Camps for ages 7-12:
- Adventures in Programming with Scratch (ages 7-9)
- Adventures in Robotics (ages 7-9)
- Adventures in Game Design - Minecraft (ages 7-9)
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java (ages 10-12)
- Robotics Design & Visual Programming (ages 10-12)
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft 3D (ages 10-12)
- 3D Game Design - Racing Games (ages 10-12)
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid (ages 10-12)
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker (ages 10-12)
- FPS Game Design (ages 10-12)
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad (ages 10-12)
- Intro to Web Design & Photography (ages 10-12)
1-week Day & Overnight Camps for ages 13-17:
- Programming in Java (ages 13-17)
- Programming in C++ (ages 13-17)
- Game Modding & Java Coding - Minecraft (ages 13-17)
- Game Programming for Apple iOS & Android with Unity (ages 13-17)
- Robotics Engineering & Programming with VEX (ages 13-17)
- RPG Game Design with Torchlight ll (ages 13-17)
- 3D Level Design - Portal 2 & Team Fortress 2 (ages 13-17)
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine (ages 13-17)
- Autodesk Maya - 3D Modeling & Animation (ages 13-17)
- Web Design & Digital Photography – Muse, Photoshop & Lightroom (ages 13-17)
- iD Tech Academies throughout the U.S. also offer 2-week overnight 'iD Academy' programs for teens ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations.
Specific Contact Pages: - Programs for Teens
|Address: Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.