ID Tech Camps, Massachusetts:
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens along with the iD Tech Academies, in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA. University camp locations in Massachusetts include Harvard University, MIT, Amherst College, Bentley University, and Merrimack College.
- iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day camps and overnight camps for children ages 7-17, and integrates more traditional summer camp activities into the curriculum.
- iD Tech Academies are a more intensive, pre-college experience. Courses are 2-week, overnight-only programs for teens ages 13-18 (Weekend Stays optional). Academy students build online portfolios, complete a final project, and tour a nearby studio.
Qualified & Experienced Instructors:
Many iD Tech Camps instructors are graduate and undergraduate students in Education, Engineering, Computer Science, Film and Programming. In contrast to many other summer camps, iD Tech Camps has respectfully created a “No CIT” policy. This guarantees that you’ll be instructed and supervised by paid adult staff members, ages 18 and older—not by teenagers of camp age.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) skills. Camp options include:
iD Tech Camp:
- Week-long Day camps for ages 7-17
- Week-long Overnight camps for ages 10-17
iD Programming Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
iD Game Design & Development Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
- Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks.
iD Tech Camps welcomes international students to attend any summer program, as long as you are able to understand basic English. Students do not require a visa to attend one of the iD Tech Camps summer programs.
“My son very much enjoyed his week. He’s proud of what he created and we’re happy he had the opportunity to learn a bit about game programming. We’d definitely do something like this again.”
- James S., Parent, MIT
“My son’s instructor appeared to be a great and very qualified UDK teacher. I was really impressed with her and the technical level of interaction she had with my son.”
- Bryan K., Parent, iD Game Design & Development Academy – Harvard Location
““Great” is the only word I can use to describe this camp. I enjoyed learning about gaming and was able to think creatively with help from staff. Every activity was entertaining and enjoyable.”
- Saishravan S., Student, Bentley University
“I really enjoyed the camp. We learned and had a lot of fun. Kuma was a brilliant, funny, and helpful instructor. I’d definitely return for another camp.”
- Corey D., Student
“I love this camp…I loved making games, our free time, and basically everything else! I will be back next year and the next and so on.”
- Brian L., Student, Merrimack College
iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, with summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states across the nation, including the following Massachusetts locations:
- Amherst College, Hampshire County MA
- Bentley University, Waltham, Middlesex County MA
- Harvard University, Cambridge MA
- Merrimack College, North Andover, Essex County MA
- MIT, Cambridge MA
University campus locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.