LAL Boston, Boston:
Conveniently located in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, LAL Boston is an English language school providing quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world. Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LAL's rigorous academic programs, including Intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
• Excellent Teachers: With extensive experience in teaching English as a Second Language, our qualified instructors are devoted to creating a challenging and lively learning environment that allows you to make maximum progress to learn English.
• Quality Curriculum: Our curriculum is high-quality and results driven. You will learn the English language skills you need to excel in academic and real world situations.
• Small Class Sizes: Studying with a small group will give you more opportunities to practice English, and will ensure that you receive personal attention from your teacher. This allows you to learn at a fast pace.
• Multi-cultural Environment: Students from all over the world study at LSEC. Our student population comes from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Guatemala, Mexico, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more. The school’s English Only Zone policy will keep you speaking and listening to English at all times!
• Metropolitan Location: Located in the historic city of Boston, our English school is only a 1-minute walk from the subway and minutes from Boston’s famous shopping, parks, events, and museums.
• Become Part of Our Family! Although our quality is on par or even better than some of the big English language schools in Boston and the US, we are actually a family-owned business. We go on fun trips together, we eat together, and play together.
• Academic and Cultural Support: Our dedicated team ensures that students have the best experience while studying at LAL Boston. We will also assist students with accommodation, airport pick-up, extra curricular activities, undergraduate or graduate school application advising & support, and more.
The Institute is known for its intensive courses and quality programs, which bring new light to those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English in less time than usual, and all at a very affordable price.
Our devoted team of instructors will give you the tools you need to reach all of your goals: improving your grammar, pronunciation or even your TOEFL score.
The school is serious about academic advancement in language learning, while at the same time it makes learning enjoyable, motivating, and practical.
Therefore, the Institute teaches English that can be useful both in everyday life as well as on a college campus. Courses include:
General and Intensive English Courses:
- General English Course
- General English Extra
- Intensive English
Business English Courses:
- General Business English
- Business + General English Extra
- Business + Afternoon English
English Exam Preparation Courses:
- Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
- TOEFL Prep
Private / One-to-one English:
- Private English Tuition
- English For Two
Small Class Sizes & Flexible Courses:
The average class size is 8 to 10 students. The maximum number of students in one class is 14 in order to promote personal attention and provide more opportunities for the student to practice what they are learning.
It is possible to start a course on any Monday. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs. You will also attend a new student orientation.
After class, the English learning continues in our optional school activities such as visit to museums, sport events, bowling, ice skating in the winter, picnics or beach trips in the summer, and more!
“Studying at LAL was so good. It gave me the exact education I needed to improve my English. and no matter who I asked from the teachers, they helped me right away even if they were not teaching me. Everyone was so sweet to me. I mean, the people were really kind. I have lot friends in Saudi Arabia, and now my friends at LAL are just like them.”
- Rama, Saudi Arabia - TOEFL Preparation
“Already, I can say that it’s the best trip of my life. My new friends and teachers deepened my stay. My activities were so wonderful!”
- Enes K., Bosnia - Intensive English
“My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation. We recommend the LAL English Center.”
- Maira B. P., Brazil - Vacation English Program
Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States of America, mixing British charm and a vibrant twenty-first century outlook.
The Boston area is also known for its world-class universities, such as Harvard University, and its cosmopolitan feel.
This exciting city boasts an astonishing array of cultural and entertainment options. Boston is a very student-friendly city and has much to offer students who wish to study and live there.
Students at our school have access to a variety of amenities to complement their daily studies. Sample authentic Italian food in the North End district, spend an afternoon taking in a baseball game with the popular Boston Red Sox or check out a Celtics basketball game.
Walk in the footsteps of history by following the Freedom Trail and find out what the Boston Tea Party is all about.
Take the train or bus to New York City for the weekend, or sunbathe on a beach in Cape Cod. There is so much to see and do in and around Boston; you will wish you had more time to enjoy it all!
The LAL English Center is conveniently located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. Situated just seconds from Boston's North Station, the school is easily accessible from public transport services such as subways and buses.
At LAL Boston, we work hard to ensure that our students, especially international students, have a positive experience while living and studying in Boston.
We offer free academic counseling, free access to the internet and computer lab, and access to the school’s DVD collection and library. Regular field trips and social gatherings are planned monthly.
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Computer Lab
- Studying Area
- TV Room
- DVD collection and library
- Kitchen for student use
- Wheelchair accessible
Having safe and comfortable accommodation is an essential part of your stay in Boston.
While you may choose to find housing on your own, many of our students choose one of the accommodation options provided by the school. These housing options are convenient, safe and provide opportunities to practice your English language skills.
- The best way to practice your English and learn about American culture is to live in a homestay with an American family. You can experience the customs, foods, sports, music, and all those things that make up the "American way of life."
- You can stay at in a student lodging house that offers residence in the heart of the historic Back Bay – one of Boston’s most desirable and safest neighborhoods!
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 225 Friend Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.