Istituto Italiano di Fotografia, Milan:
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality year-round and summer photography courses taught in Italian and English. Our summer sessions: "Photography and Fashion" are taught entirely in English to international students from around the world. We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive and creative abilities.
Summer Photography Courses in Milan - Taught in English:
Photography & Fashion Course: Where Photography Meets Fashion
Course Duration: 2 weeks / 60 hours. Held 5 days per week
Offered in collaboration with the Instituto di Moda Burgo fashion school, this unique summer course combines the key concepts of both photography and fashion through quality theory classes and hands-on, practical training.
Designed to equip you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography, in this course you will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
In addition, this course includes interactions with established fashion photographers, modeling agencies, fashion magazines, and fashion designers, providing you with a real "insider" perspective.
- Understand the key concepts and styles of Fashion Photography
- Learn about fashion styles and trends
- Learn shooting techniques and management of a fashion shoot
- Learn lighting and exposure used in Fashion, including studio and natural (on location) lighting
- Learn about fashion collections, the structuring, timing and themes
- Learn about products and fabrics
- Learn about model casting for a fashion shoot
- Learn about hair and make-up for fashion
- Learn about brand charter and what this means for the photographer
- Interact with established fashion photographers, designers and magazines
- Conduct a Fashion Shoot in studio and on location
Students should possess a basic knowledge of photographic technique and ability to use camera manually (e.g. knowledge of time, aperture, composition, etc)
Digital SLR Camera; Memory Card compatible with your digital camera; Battery compatible with your digital camera + battery charger (and adapter to European power source if coming from outside of Italy); Optional: USB Key or external hard drive to facilitate file transfer.
Further Photography Courses:
- 2-year Professional Photography Diploma Course (taught in Italian)
- Photography Evening Classes: Taught in Italian at 3 levels - Basic, Full, & Full Advanced
- One-to-one / Private Photography courses (taught in English on request)
- Personalized Photography courses (for individuals or companies, taught in English on request)
|Address: Via Enrico Caviglia 3, Milan, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.