ACES ESL School, Austin TX:
ACES Learning Center in Austin, Texas is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified school eligible to issue I-20 Forms and enroll international F-1 students in the United States. We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed. Our multilingual team of experienced administrators and teachers work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives. Our wonderful city of Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and to prepare for university studies in the USA.
ESL Programs in Austin:
Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa.
- Offering 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Each level takes 10 weeks to complete.
- 15 hours a week of core classroom instruction + 3 hours a week of language lab instruction.
- With 3 ten-week sessions a year: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
• All international (F-1) students are required to enroll in this full-time study program which consists of 18 hours a week, five days per week.
• ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Language skills taught include Listening/Speaking, Grammar, and Vocabulary, Reading and Writing.
• Full-time students at ACES ESL School are able to complete one level of English language proficiency in one 10-week session. The entire program takes approximately 18 months to complete, including school breaks.
For U.S. College/University Bound Students:
• The academic Level 4 of our ESL program has been specifically designed for those students who wish to continue their education at a U.S. college or university. In order to enter Level 4, students must show sufficient proficiency in all language concepts learned in the four lower levels (Fundamentals, Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3).
Part-time English Classes:
• Part-time students attend combined skills class two days per week, and receive six hours of mandatory classroom instruction and an optional three hours of language lab/conversation club instruction a week.
• Part-time students can complete one level of English proficiency in two 10-week sessions. This means that a part-time student can complete the entire program in approximately 34 months (including school breaks).
TOEFL Test Preparation Course
3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings.
• ACES ESL School's TOEFL course is for anyone who would like to study at an English-speaking university or college in the USA, Canada, UK or elsewhere around the world.
• This is a 3-week long TOEFL course, and may be taken as an evening course during a regular school session, or in the mornings during school breaks (between two regular sessions).
• Our TOEFL preparatory course will teach you useful exam taking strategies, and provide you with realistic testing experiences, which include a diagnostic test to establish your baseline performance, plus a set of full-length practice exams to prepare you for your test day.
University Pathway Program:
• ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA:
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
• To qualify, students must enroll in the ACES full-time ESL program, have a high school diploma with a minimum GPA equivalent of 2.5/4, and meet the minimum English language proficiency requirement before you can start your studies at the university or college.
School Visits of University Representatives: To help you to select the right university program for you, representatives from our partner universities and colleges visit ACES ESL School every term, and talk about their schools and programs. These sessions are a great way for ACES students to learn more about each partner university and college, the individual degree majors, and the application process.
Please contact us for further details and guidance.
Specific Contact Pages: - Escuela de inglés en Austin TX
|Address: 13581 Pond Springs Rd., Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78729, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.