Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
We provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and more.
Florence, the city of the Renaissance, is surrounded by the beautiful Chianti hills. You will tell you have walked the streets where Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Leonardo da Vinci walked.
The new facilities of Scuola Toscana are located in a "fin de siecle" villa in a quiet street in the most elegant area of central Florence, near the Grand Hotel and 10 minutes walk from Ponte Vecchio.
Refurbished, renewed classrooms, a small library, computers with adsl hi-speed connection, and a beautiful garden where the kids can play and the adults can relax.
Discover Florence and the Italian language at the Scuola Toscana Family Club: while adults attend their course in Italian language with a certified teacher, the kids enjoy a variety of age-appropriate activities in a safe environment with specially trained school personnel.
In the afternoon our programs include shared activities and site visits so families can experience together the excitement of discoverying Florence.
School / Office Address:
via dei benci 23
To contact us - see our listings for this location:
Italian Language & Culture Courses in Florence, Italy
- Art / Design & Italian Courses in Florence, Italy
- Italian Courses for Children & Teenagers in Florence, Italy
- Scuola Toscana - Study Abroad Programs
The Scuola Toscana is situated between Ponte Vecchio or Palazzo Vecchio and Santa Croce. The school is in front of the Church of Santa Croce - 20 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station.
How to find us:
1. Milano Linate International Airport (LIN). It's 300 km and approximately 3 hrs. by Intercity train from Florence.
2. Roma Fumicino International Airport (FCO). It's 200 km and approx. 2 hrs. 30' by Intercity train from Florence.
3. Pisa International Airport (PSA). It's located 80 km and approx. 1 hr by train from Florence.
4. Florence City Airport (FLR). It's in Florence, about 15' by taxi from the school.
1. Firenze SMN- Santa Maria Novella Railway Station is an important railway junction, linking the largest Italian and European cities. It's 5' by bus or 15' walk from the Scuola Toscana.
2. Firenze Campo Marte, the other railway station, is a10' bus or 25' walk away.
Florence has a well organised public network. Surrounding villages are also connected by bus and train.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.