Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera:
Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera! Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and young children. Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• Family-friendly French Language School:
We offer young children, teenagers and families the wonderful opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday together on the French Riviera.
• Experienced & Dedicated Tutors:
At least two or three of our talented young French assistants / teachers are always with our young students. They are very fond of children, and have taught groups of different ages and language abilities with great success.
• Learn French with Local Children:
Whenever possible, French children in the same age-group will participate in classes to insure a more realistic atmosphere in the classroom.
One to four week sessions available
• French Summer Courses for young children, teenagers and families
• Children's Club for children ages 6-12
• Full Immersion Student Course for teenagers ages 13-17, with homestay accommodation by French host families
• Courses for parents / adults / French teachers
• A wide range of sport and leisure activities
Total French Immersion:
• Young learners in our Children's Club learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, games, texts, and theater.
• Teenage boys and girls ages 13-17 wishing to improve and develop their French language skills can participate in a full immersion summer student´s course with homestay accommodation provided by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life, can meet with local French teenagers, and can practise their new French skills in real-life situations.
Ideally situated on the beautiful French Riviera, Saint Raphael is a commune in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southeastern France.
Saint Raphael adjoins the city of Frejus. Other cities nearby include St-Tropez (20 km / 12.5 miles), Cannes (25 km / 15.5 miles), and Nice (60 km / 37 miles).
Young children stay in hotels or in local apartments with their families. For students of 13 years upwards, there is the option of a homestay programme - staying with local host families who are delighted to integrate them into their family lives.
Sport and Leisure Activities:
Saint Raphael offers a wide range of sports and leisure activities with sandy beaches, facilities for water sports such as dinghy sailing or windsurfing and recreation centers nearby.
Saint Raphael offers aerobics, horseback riding, diving, water-skiing, tennis, golf, roller-blading and biking.
• “The course in St.Raphaël was a great experience for the entire family! Great teachers and the perfect outdoor environment for classes were just the perfect frame for good success.
Besides that, nice housing, the beautiful coast, many different types of beaches and the wonderful spirit Mediterranée completed a wonderful stay! I can strongly recommend the institute of Mr. Edmond v. Saenger!"
Eberle Family, Switzerland
• “Once again, many thanks for our wonderful stay at your school! It has been a delight for the entire family and was a great motivational kick for all of us. We will definitely return! Many thanks to the teacher Isabelle for her kind, imaginative and motivating way she taught our two older children.
Thanks to the teacher Laurence for her lively and pleasant classes and to other teachers for their profound and interesting discussions.
And, of course, for the success of the Children's Club, where our youngest joined with such pleasure that every day she eagerly attended the kids group. And to you, dear Edmond, for having created a very personal, and in the best sense, a family-friendly atmosphere”
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 401 Avenue de Valescure, Saint-Raphael, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.