Stamford International University, Bangkok:
Study business and management in Thailand with Stamford International University (STIU). With campuses in Bangkok and Hua Hin, we provide accredited Bachelor Degrees and fast-track Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs which can be studied on a full-time or a part-time basis. Our degree programs are taught in English to international students and students from Thailand. Study options include Business, Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Finance, Accounting, and the English language. Each undergraduate student will undertake a 480-hour program of corporate internship to gain real world experience.
“Business Administration skills contribute greatly to the development of the country and the global economy.
Stamford’s Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) curriculum was designed to develop internationally qualified graduates who possess business administration skills, communication skills, inter-personal skills, professionalism, and ethics of international standard, which are the key factors to successfully conduct business in the international environment.”
- Dr. James Lancaster, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Programs:
Taught in English
MBA Degree Programs:
Specialized study options:
• International Business Management
• Brand Communication
Study Options available for international students:
- International MBA Program - Full-time 12-month program
- Signature MBA - Part-time 18-month program (Saturday classes + online learning support)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree Programs:
3.5 years of academic study
• General BBA program (Specializations: Logistics & Supply Chain Management; Finance & Banking; Event Management; International Relations)
• BBA in Entrepreneurship
• BBA in Marketing Management
• BBA in International Business Management
• BBA in International Hotel Management
• BBA in Airline Business Management
Other Bachelor Degree Programs include:
3.5 years of academic study
• Bachelor of Accountancy
• Bachelor of Communication Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
• Bachelor of Arts in English
Dual Degree Program Options:
• Advertising and Public Relations – with Richmond University, UK.
• Finance and Banking, Accounting – with University of the West of England, Bristol, UK.
• Finance and Banking, Accounting, Logistics and Supply Chain Management – with University of Northampton, UK.
• International Hotel Management – with Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School at Torrens University, Australia – the leading International Hotel Management School in Asia Pacific and Australia.
• Marketing Management – with Lubin School of Business at Pace University, New York.
• Event Management, International Business Management – with Kendall College, Chicago – ranked #1 in Chicago for preparing students for careers in culinary arts and hospitality management.
• Airline Business Management – with Vaughn College, New York – a private institution devoted to the fields of aviation, management, engineering and technology.
• International Relations – with EU Business School in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux.
• We welcome students to become part of the Stamford community for a full degree or just a semester abroad.
• The international students and faculty at our Bangkok campus come from over 100 countries around the world. They are representative of a large variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds ensuring that every day is a true cross cultural experience.
• Stamford offers many extra-curricular and social activities to enhance our students’ learning experience. From academic, sports to cultural activities, our students enjoy and excel in their student life.
English Language Training Support:
• Don’t worry that your English language skills might not be sufficient for studying in an international study abroad program in Thailand.
• International and Thai students at Stamford are supported by the unique Laureate English Program which is designed to teach English quickly and effectively.
• Laureate English Program was co-developed with leaders in the field of English Language teaching.
• Stamford International University and our programs, curricula & degrees are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand. Stamford International University is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand.
• Stamford was the first university in Thailand to receive International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accreditation.
• STIU is also a partner of the Laureate International Universities network which consists of over 60 institutions in 20 countries providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than 750,000 students worldwide.
• This means that our students will have access to the best global learning resources as well as more study abroad & dual degree opportunities.
Stamford’s Bangkok campus is conveniently located between Bangkok’s Suvaranabhumi International Airport and the city of Bangkok on Rama IX road.
• "Our classroom is so diverse and interactive. In one of our classes we have a mix of fourteen nationalities – I now have friends from countries all over the world such as Russia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Chinese, UK, Holland, Venezuela, and many more. Stamford provides a shortcut to international experience with the tuition fees that I can afford. The experiences is great."
• "Asia is a growing place with a lot of future opportunities. It is a good experience for me to stay in Thailand and Stamford provides me truly international experiences, I live and learn with people from different cultures. I think you need to step out into another country in order to understand their cultures and perspectives."
• "I decided to join a MBA program to broaden my business knowledge so that I could manage my own business more effectively – but actually, I gained a whole lot more at Stamford.
I received individualized attention from my lecturers, who were always supportive. They gave me good advice and most importantly were willing to spend time explaining new concepts and gave me feedback on my real business plan."
• "The thing I was most impressed by at Stamford was the small class sizes and the relationships I developed with my classmates. Many of my peers were older than me and shared with me their invaluable “real world” experiences.
I formed an invaluable network that included business owners, people working in various industries, and even one person who is the GM at Ford. Stamford International University also has a good environment and atmosphere.
It’s a place where everyone knows each other and becomes friends. We’re still friends today. Even now, I seek out and apply their advice and solutions to my own business."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 16, Motorway Road, KM - 2, Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.