Safe Care Health School, Trenton area:
Would you like to start a rewarding new career in the popular allied health industry? Situated in Hamilton Township just 5 miles from Trenton NJ, Safe Care Health School is a premier medical vocational school providing quality allied healthcare and medical technology training programs, including Home Health Aide, EKG and Phlebotomy Technician among others. We offer flexible class schedules, with day, evening, and weekend classes available. Internships form part of many of our programs, allowing you to gain valuable practical experience in the workplace. We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Located in Hamilton Township in the heart of Mercer County NJ, our school is easily accessible by public transport, and convenient for students living in Trenton, Edison, Ewing, Bordentown Township, Princetown, Chesterfield, Allentown, West Windsor, New Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, as well as Doylestown, Levittstown PA and surrounding areas.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Programs:
We offer day classes, night classes, and weekend classes.
• Certified Home Health Aide
• Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
• Certified Patient Care Technician
• Certified EKG Technician
• Certified Phlebotomy Technician
• Combination (EKG + Phlebotomy)
• Students are awarded a Certificate of Completion on graduation.
• In addition, you will be eligible to register, prepare for, and take the relevant National Healthcareer Association (NHA) certification examination, allowing you to become a certified professional in your chosen field.
Outstanding Program Content:
• The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director based on the foundations of the NHA and approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• The curriculum of our Certified Home Health Aide program follows the guidelines and standards set by the State of New Jersey Board of Nursing.
• "The teaching staff is top caliber and they take a very personal approach with you. I spend one on one time with my teacher and get to learn more this way. They really encourage you to learn and improve yourself and I can see how these skills will help me when I graduate."
• "I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the Director at Safe Care Health School in Hamilton. As a former student, I found Dr. Khan to be extremely knowledgeable. Her exceptional ways of teaching made my learning experience all the more enjoyable. Upon completion of the program I found the entire staff to be very helpful and considerate.
Sophia Jafri, the manager of the HR dept. has also been a pleasure to work with. She was extremely helpful in helping me reconstruct my resume, and also assisting me with researching possible job opportunities. I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job!"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2333 Whitehorse Mercerville Road, Hamilton Township, Trenton, New Jersey 08619, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.