Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education):
Would you like to earn an internationally-recognized Doctor of Naturopathy qualification from the comfort of your own home or office? Based in Kolkata, the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM) provides high-quality online / distance learning courses in a wide range of holistic medicine disciplines to students throughout India and around the world. Taught in English, our Doctor of Naturopathy degree is highly recommended for those pursuing an education in medical and health professions.Email: Contact us belowWho is eligible for this course?
- Those who have passed any degree course from an recognized institution.
- Those who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S.,B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., B.Sc, N.O., M.D (A.M) programs etc.
- For Practitioners / Research Workers who are practicing for the last 10 years, the minimum basic qualification is exempted.
Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine Degree (N.D./N.M.D.) Program:
- Course Duration: 18 months (2 semesters of 9 months each). It may be completed in a shorter duration based on your ability & performance.
- Study mode: Online / Distance Learning
This home study doctoral program aims to provide you with extensive knowledge and practical skills in all aspects of complementary and alternative medicine treating the body, mind and soul to gain health and happiness.
You can study various modalities of natural healing such as nutrition, herbal medicine, psychological counseling, acupuncture, and a comparative study of ayurveda, homeopathy, conventional medicine, and nature cure.
- First Semester:
History, Philosophy and Principles of Naturopathy, Natural Dietetics and Nutrition, Natural Health and Hygiene, Methods of Nature Cure (Hydrotherapy, Choromotherapy, Heliotherapy, Fasting, etc.), Acupressure, Reflexology and Acupuncture, Anatomy and Physiology (Human Body Structure and Functions), Pathology and Laboratory Diagnosis, First Aid (Emergencies).
- Second Semester:
Comparative Studies of Modern Medicine, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Naturopathy, Massage and Physiotherapy, Botanical / Herbal Medicine, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Meditation, Gynaecology, Embryology and Maternity, Medical Jurisprudence and Ethics, Management of Health Problems (Health Solutions), Clinical Diagnosis.