ABC Languages, Manhattan NY - Spanish Classes:
Conveniently situated in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron, and Midtown), ABC Languages is a premiere language institute in NYC as well as NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. We provide high-quality group classes and private tutoring in a range of languages including Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian and ESL (English as a Foreign Language). We offer Spanish classes to adults, teenagers and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Day, evening and weekend language lessons are available, as well as Spanish language training to companies and organizations in NYC. All of our Spanish teachers are native speakers.
• There are over 320 million people worldwide who speak Spanish as their first language including people from Spain and many Latin American countries.
• Spanish is the 3rd most commonly used language after Chinese and English. There are a significant number of US citizens who speak Spanish as their first language.
• Latin American countries are important trade partners of the US and their economic importance will likely increase in future. Spanish language media, television and film production business are alive and kicking, offering a multitude of career chances.
• Spanish culture is full of traditions and exciting contemporary developments. Latin rhythms like Salsa, Merengue, Flamenco or Rumba have influenced dancing and music alike. Spanish is an excellent language for traveling.
• Why is ABC Languages New York City's most popular foreign language school? Perhaps because we only work with experienced, professional language instructors who know how to teach in a lively and effective manner.
• Maybe it is the fun atmosphere inspired by our small, interactive classes that focus on attaining practical language skills that can be used in the real world. No matter what it is, it's obvious New York's discerning individuals and businesses choose ABC Languages for their language training.
• Our tutors are all native Spanish speakers and can come provide private tutoring in your home or office. In addition, we provide Spanish language training to companies & organizations in NYC.
Daytime, evening and weekend classes available.
• Group Spanish classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Weekday daytime, evening and Saturday weekend Spanish classes.
• Spanish Crash Course for Travelers (Workshop where you learn vocabulary & phrases)
• Spanish Conversation Practice – High Beginner
• Spanish Conversation Practice – Intermediate/Advanced
• Spanish 101 in Review - A Quick Refresher of the Basics
• Private Spanish lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private Spanish tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Spanish programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate with the public or private school including class size.)
• Skype / Online Spanish classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Corporate Spanish language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Summer Spanish classes
Group Classes - taught at all levels:
• Total Beginner: Acquiring basic grammar and vocabulary with the present tense to develop basic conversational and practical skills.
• Intermediate: Knows the present tense and basic vocabulary/grammatical structures. Will learn all other verb tenses and accumulate vocabulary while working with advanced grammatical structures to communicate effectively about all aspects of daily life.
• Advanced: Works on developing fluency in high-level conversation. Grammar review as needed.
Come join us for group classes, private lessons or arrange for a corporate program for your company in a range of additional foreign languages including French, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean and more. We also offer language classes for kids!
Our Students have come from all walks of life and professions including from the arts, film, media, publishing, healthcare / medical, legal fields, consulting, finance, banking, fashion, design, management, hospitality, travel, education, college / university students, diplomats, government, NGOs / non-profits, sports (NBA, Nike, ESPN), and more.
• "I took intro to Spanish (the very beginner class) it was great! Small class size, manageable amount of homework. Teacher was very nice good and informative (native Spanish speaker)! Prices very reasonable when compared to other language classes (that I've found)....Easy to get to location (right next to 1 train at 28th St.)."
- Spanish Student
• "My instructor was very professional. My class consisted of a very small group because it was an early afternoon class. The offices/classrooms are very clean and bright. I really enjoyed my lessons and I'll be taking more classes with them in the near future."
• "Rita was a great instructor and the textbook was really helpful."
- Spanish, Total Beginner
• "Small class size which was great. Really liked the instuctor's (Rita) teaching style. Hopefully I’ll learn a lot of Spanish here."
- Jono, Spanish Beginner 2
• "I have been struggling for years to learn Spanish, and books, tapes, and other classes had been useless till I found ABC. Learned more in 12 weeks of group class than I did in 2 years of college! Excellent teachers and a courteous staff. I recommend this school to all my friends. * Pros: Experienced teachers, friendly staff, small classes"
- Spanish Student
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 146 West 29th Street, Suite 6E, NY 10001, New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.