Manhattan Institute, NY:
Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, The Manhattan Institute is a New York State licensed career school that offers certificate and diploma programs in the fields of allied health and nursing. We offer one of the lowest-priced medical assistant training programs in New York.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Our certified Medical Assistant training is designed to teach medical, clerical, clinical, and laboratory skills so that our graduates are prepared for the many medical assistant jobs available.
Benefits of studying with The Manhattan Institute:
• We offer day, evening, and weekend classes.
• Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. We do not charge out-of-state students higher tuition.
• All students revieve a diploma and life time job placement assistance upon graduation.
• No High School Diploma or GED required to join our medical assistant class.
• We use a combination of lecture, hands-on, and audio video training.
• Our medical assistant instructors are MD's and licensed teachers.
• Our medical assistant course is always updated to meet all new standards.
Medical Assistant Training Certification Program (8 months)
Duration: Day classes - 5 months classrooms / 3 month externship. Evening classes - 9 months classroom / 3 month externship
Our Medical Assistant career training program is administered in 2 parts. The first part consists of 20 weeks of Medical Assistant classroom training. During classroom training, students will learn all aspects off patient care, through lecture and hands on demonstration.
Upon completion of the classroom training, students will then have a supervised Medical Assistant externship at a health care facility, where students will have a chance to practice their skills learned during their Medical Assistant classroom training.
Convenient Midtown New York Location:
Although most of our medical assistant students come from the tri-State area, and the five boroughs - New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, and Manhattan - we have taught students from all over the United States and also welcome international students from around the world.
Our Midtown New York City location makes it easy for students in the tri-State area - Long Island, Westchester, Upstate NY, Orange County, Sullivan County, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania - to study with us.