ABC Languages, Midtown Manhattan:
Taking Spanish lessons in NYC with ABC Languages allows you to learn in a warm and supportive environment from native Spanish speakers. We provide top quality group Spanish classes and private Spanish tutoring for adults, teenagers & kids. In addition, we offer corporate Spanish language training to companies and organizations throughout NYC. Our language school is conveniently situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, at 146 West 29th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues. To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings, or during the weekend.
• There are over 320 million people worldwide who speak Spanish as their first language including people from Spain and many Latin American countries.
• Spanish is the 3rd most commonly used language after Chinese and English. There are a significant number of US citizens who speak Spanish as their first language.
• At ABC Languages, we focus on teaching you practical, spoken Spanish, so you can communicate in the real world, not just in the classroom.
• We keep our classrooms learner-centered and small in size (no more than 9 students). This allows for plenty of practice time and interaction with your teacher and classmates.
Spanish Programs offered by ABC Languages:
Day, evening and weekend classes available
• Group Spanish classes for adults at beginner, intermediate or advanced
• Private / Semi-private Spanish lessons - can take place at our school or in your home or office
• Spanish conversation classes
• Spanish tutoring for kids & teens
• After-school Spanish programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Summer Spanish classes
• Cross-cultural Spanish programs
• Corporate Spanish language training for companies & organizations
• Skype / Online Spanish lessons
As well as Spanish, ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages: French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Polish, Mandarin Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin), Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Vietnamese, Korean, English as a Second Language (ESL), American Sign Language and more.
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• "I took intro to Spanish (the very beginner class) it was great! Small class size, manageable amount of homework. Teacher was very nice good and informative (native Spanish speaker)! Prices very reasonable when compared to other language classes (that I've found)....Easy to get to location (right next to 1 train at 28th St.)."
• "I have been struggling for years to learn Spanish, and books, tapes, and other classes had been useless till I found ABC. Learned more in 12 weeks of group class than I did in 2 years of college! Excellent teachers and a courteous staff. I recommend this school to all my friends. * Pros: Experienced teachers, friendly staff, small classes"
• "I liked how our classes were small - there were no more than 6 students in the class. Their schedule of classes is also quite varied - my class took place on a Wed afternoon, which I thought was prefect for my schedule at the time. We used a text book for homework that broke down grammar very well ( we didn't go over the homework in class, but the teacher was good about taking any questions we had about the homework before the start of each session) and the instructor copied handouts for us at each session, which we used during class. We focused a lot on conversation in class - a lot of speaking in pairs."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 146 West 29th Street, Suite 6E, Manhattan, New York 10001, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.