ISC International Spanish Courses, Alicante:
Based in the sunny city of Alicante on Spain's Costa Blanca, ISC International Spanish Courses provides Spanish language + sport-based summer camp programs for international students ages 13-18. Our camps feature a multitude of summer sports activities for teenagers combined with a complete youth summer program of Spanish language tuition.
Spanish Language + Sports Summer Camp Programs:
Duration: 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Options include:
- Spanish + Football
- Spanish + Golf
- Spanish + Tennis
- Spanish + Volleyball
- Spanish + Basketball
- Spanish + Multisport (football, volleyball, and basketball)
- Spanish + Sailing
- Spanish + Windsurfing
- Spanish + Personalized Package
There are 4 components of ISC that cater to the needs and interests of the students:
- Academic: Learn and perfect the Spanish language
- Culture: Explore our diverse culture by visiting up to 3 Spanish cities.
- Sport: Students enjoy their stay while participating in their favorite sport.
- Leisure: Experience the numerous activities that ISC and Alicante can offer.
This is a great opportunity to develop not only your child’s language skills, but also his/her interpersonal skills while preparing for a competitive future. Course features include:
- 20 hours weekly of Spanish
- 12 hours weekly of sports activities
- One weekend trip to Madrid
- Three full-day excursions
- Medical Insurance
- Twenty four hours monitor coverage
- Residential accommodation
- Transport from and to the Airport on first/last day
- Local transport
- A visit to a commercial centre
- A day at the cinema
We offer wide variety of evening activities after dinner organized by the group leaders that are completely voluntary.
Students have full liberty to remain relaxing in their room or doing any other activity that the residence offers (TV room and rest room, computer room, etc.).
Further Year-Round & Summer Programs:
- Sport-only summer camps including Athletics, Basketball, Football, Golf, Handball, Hockey, Multi-sport, Tennis, and Watersports
- Academic year sports camps & high school tours for sports academies
- Year-round school trips for groups
|Address: C/ Paseo Ronda N88, Alicante, 03600, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.